The NEO smart economy is truly starting to develop a robust ecosystem. It’s one of my favorite cryptocurrencies! In this video I wanted to share the latest updates including the DevCon meet up, the G3 summit, Elastos (ELA) on buzzfeed, City of Zion dApps competition, Ledger Nano S demonstration (sort of.. lol), plus the brand new NEON wallet which can now hold DeepBrain Chain (DBC), Red Pulse (RPX), and QLINK (QLC) coins!
In case you don’t feel like watching this extremely LONG video:
1. NEO DevCon tickets went on sale for January 30th and 31st at the InterContinental Hotel in San Fransisco.
2. The Global Blockchain G3 Summit was a success featuring NEO, Bitmain, and the Elastos (ELA) team.
3. Elastos article on Buzzfeed (Crypto going mainstream?)
4. City of Zion hosts 2nd dApps competition with 13,500 GAS worth of prizes!
5. NEON Wallet now allows NEP-5 tokens including DeepBrain Chain (DBC), Red Pulse (RPX), and QLINK (QLC). More to be added soon!
6. Twenty-seven (27) ICOs due for launch in 2018 on the NEO blockchain! And we all know what happened when Ethereum (ETH) started hosting ICOs…
DISCLAIMER: I am not a financial advisor. This is just my opinion. Always do your own research before investing.
In case you missed the weekend update:
Watch this video again because it’s awesome:
#bitcoin #cryptocurrency #ethereum #blockchain #neo #smarteconomy #redpulse #rpx #deepbrainchain #dbc #qlink #qlc #gas #ela #elastos #thekey #ripple #cardano #ada #binance #bnb #kucoin #kcs #cryptozombie