Security Tokens and Security Token Offerings Explained.
Over $256 trillion in real assets and over $69 trillion on global stock exchanges could become tokenized over the next decade. What are security tokens and how can you get a piece of what could be the next crypto bubble?
What this video has to offer:
– A recap of the Bitcoin bubble
– From 2009 to 2013, Bitcoin’s price went from $0 to over $1,000, creating lots of millionaires.
– A Recap Of The Utility Token Bubble
– Real money was made in ICOs, when new cryptocurrencies, saw returns as high as 100X, out performing Bitcoin more than four times.
– Why Security Tokens Are The Next Bubble?
– Details as to why security tokens are considered the next bubble in crypto.
– What’s The Problem With ICOs?
– An explanation about the issues that have caused the ICO market to decline by as much as 90% after the bubble popped.
– What Are Securities?
– Securities explained in layman terms.
– What Are Security Tokens?
– Security Tokens explained in layman terms.
– What Are Security Token Offerings (STO)?
– An introduction to Security Token Offerings.
– Where To Trade Security Tokens?
– Regulated and SEC compliant securities exchanges for trading security tokens.
– Possible Concerns With Security Tokens
– Some issues to be concerned with when it comes to Security Tokens.
Get the free guide that accompanies this video here.
Join My Telegram Mastermind: http://ianbalina.com/mastermind
100X Advisors: http://100xadvisors.com/
#SecurityTokens #STOs #Blockchain #Bitcoin
Diary of a Made Man is not providing individually tailored investment advice and is not taking subscribers personal circumstances into consideration when discussing investments in ICOs, STOs, venture capital or private equity opportunities.
Diary of a Made Man is not registered to provide investment advice and are simply providing an opinion, giving their particular experience, when discussing ICOs, STOs, venture capital or private equity opportunities.
Information contained herein is not an offer or solicitation to buy, hold, or sell any security. Diary of a Made Man is not a broker-dealer or financial adviser and is not affiliated with an investment advisory firm. Diary of a Made Man does not engage in activities that would require such registration.
The ICOs, STOs, venture capital or private equity opportunities discussed herein have not been reviewed by the securities and exchange commission or any state securities regulatory authority. Furthermore, the foregoing authorities have not confirmed the accuracy or determined the adequacy of the ICO, STO, venture capital or private equity opportunity offering documents. Any representation to the contrary is a criminal offense.
The ICOs, STOs, venture capital or private equity opportunities identified herein may constitute securities pursuant to federal and state securities laws and may not be appropriate for, or offered to, investors residing in the united states. In making an investment decision, investors must rely on their own examination of the person or entity issuing the ICO, STO, venture capital or private equity opportunity and the terms of the offering, including the merits and risks involved.
Investment in ICOs, STOs, venture capital or private equity opportunities involves a high degree of risk and should be considered only by persons who can afford to sustain a loss of their entire investment. Investors in ICOs, STOs, venture capital or private equity opportunities should consult their financial adviser before investing in ICOs, STOs, venture capital or private equity opportunities. The securities and exchange commission has warned investors residing in the united states that ICOs, STOs, venture capital or private equity opportunities may constitute securities, and by investing in ICOs, STOs, venture capital or private equity opportunities, investors may be purchasing unregistered securities offerings. Us investors who invest in may be unable to recover any losses sustained in the event of fraud or theft.