We’ve printed a draft for ZEIP-31, which proposes an improve to the 0x protocol to make the most of new ZRX token economics. ZEIP-31 proposes new community economics which are supposed to create the incentives crucial for efficient token-based governance, arrange the group to sustainably fund ecosystem progress, and reward market makers for offering liquidity.
Beneath the proposal, takers pay a small protocol payment on every 0x commerce. Market makers (MMs) obtain a liquidity reward that’s proportional to: 1. the protocol charges generated from their orders and a pair of. their stake of ZRX tokens. MMs who don’t personal adequate ZRX to gather liquidity rewards will be capable of kind a ZRX staking pool for third-party delegators. We goal to incorporate ZEIP-31 in 0x protocol v3.zero in Q3 2019 if accredited by way of token vote by ZRX tokenholders.
The 0x Core Staff could be very enthusiastic about this proposal and is searching for suggestions from the group! After studying via all of the ZEIP-31 content material, be at liberty to begin asking questions on this thread. We are going to start answering inquiries on April 15th at 11am.
* [Here is the announcement blog post](https://blog.0xproject.com/0x-roadmap-2019-part-4-proposal-for-stake-based-liquidity-incentive-52c16558df29)
* [Here is the ZEIP in Github](https://github.com/0xProject/ZEIPs/issues/31) for technical suggestions and analysis
* [Here is the technical whitepaper](https://forum.0x.org/t/research-on-protocol-fees-and-liquidity-incentives/340) that digs into the financial principle behind the proposal
* [Here is a presentation on YouTube](https://youtu.be/s2wlzlQxd5E) giving a high-level overview of the proposal
**Code of Conduct**
As a way to foster a vibrant and constructive group, in addition to a protected and productive Reddit setting, we ask that AMA contributors conform to:
1. Be respectful. We don’t tolerate harassment of any sort.
2. Not use inappropriate language or share inappropriate content material
3. Not promote or spam in channels
4. Not have interaction in any buying and selling or speculative worth dialogue
5. Not have interaction in any exercise that may carry hurt to our group and particular person members
6. Maintain discussions on matter