>You do not want a penny simply to hold round
However in case you’ve bought a nickel, will not you lay your cash down?
The class is creators who would seemingly earn fifty thousand 1-BAT ideas month-to-month however solely eight 10-BAT ideas month-to-month.
[The Publishers FAQ](https://brave.com/faq/#collect-payments) explains how publishers can change into *verified* by proving they personal their domains. Some small content material creators don’t personal a site.
The [Basic Attention Token landing page](https://publishers.basicattentiontoken.org/) says …
### Earn extra by means of…
|Your personal web site|Your personal publication||
.., which reveals that the BAT Mission has crafted ad-hoc options for creators who use [youtube.com](https://youtube.com) and [twitch.tv](https://twitch.tv).
What’s going on with *Your personal publication*? I’ve not been capable of finding the documentation for creators who could be in that quadrant. Is there an ad-hoc answer which might cowl tipping for all of those use instances?
1. Webcomic which publishes solely on Patreon
2. Flash recreation developer who distributes on NewGrounds and collects by means of Patreon
3. Parodist who distributes Recreation of Thrones memes in imgur albums
4. Parodist who distributes decency-themed movies akin to “I Do the Dishes With out Being Requested” on PornHub
5. Wit who tweets wry commentary on [twitter.com](https://twitter.com)
The thought is to reap the benefits of what I consider to be Courageous’s zero per-transaction mounted prices. It’s my perception that creators obtain .95 BAT for every 1.00 BAT tip, then pay a bid-ask unfold after they use Uphold to withdraw fiat. If my perception is right, Courageous+BAT could be very aggressive to different micro-payment mechanisms.