This week the Product, Design, and Dev groups are ending up duties scheduled for Dash 9 — Ignoble Iceberg Lettuce. Throughout this dash the crew leads have been engaged on placing collectively a roadmap for the upcoming months as work continues towards v2. The purpose of this roadmap will likely be to determine the excessive stage options needing work, and ensure an inner cadence is established.
Whereas working although product roadmaps could also be thrilling to a few of us, for the remainder of the world there’s certainly truly thrilling information! The crew has acquired the primary spherical of suggestions from the Augur v2 audits being carried out by Zeppelin. The audits recognized quite a few potential points, and the crew is actively evaluating the suggestions and implementing options to the issues. This spherical of cleanups is anticipated to final a few weeks — at which level the event crew will publish the primary public deployment of Augur v2 onto the Kovan testnet.
The Kovan testnet deploy will likely be a pre-alpha deploy designed to assist the dev crew coordinate on integration work. Nevertheless, the monorepo containing all of the v2 code will likely be up to date with these deployed contract addresses; and there will likely be Docker photographs revealed for the UI. For these of you who’re wanting to see how Augur v2 will work on a contract stage, or wish to see how issues go along with a shared occasion for testing, this deployment will likely be a very good time to dip a toe into the water.
Over the subsequent two weeks the crew expects to perform the next main duties:
- Full enhancements to v1 Liquidity Type / Filters
- Full adjustments/enhancements from preliminary v2 Audits
- Full integration of the Buying and selling web page with the v2 Middleware
- Full Market Creation Design
- Full v2 Reporting Design
- Start integration of the Account web page with v2 middleware
- Start integration of Portfolio
- Start the UI implementation of latest Market Creation flows for v2
- Proceed work on v2 documentation auto-generation from codebases
Comply with our sprints in Github Points, and as at all times come to Discord and ask questions!