Within the 2nd quarter of 2019, April via June, Qtum has continued to see exponential progress. This text will convey the reader updated with our Q2 2019 growth cycle, partnerships and Qtum associated product choices.
We even have protection from our neighborhood and social occasions, conferences and movies . We’ve modified our quarterly report format to facilitate simpler analysis and to point out our nice moments in Q2 2019 historical past!
Because the starting of the 12 months, now we have launched 6 model updates to the Qtum core pockets. In the previous few months, we’ve enhanced options, fastened bugs and added further options to Qtum software program.
To speak with our crew, and builders, in addition to different neighborhood members, be part of us on our telegram channels at https://t.me/qtumofficial
Additionally observe: Our builders launch weekly updates and progress experiences which can be way more detailed. To view them, go to our listings at https://qtum.org/en/news
v0.17.6 — Mushy fork — Obligatory replace
- Add header signature verification (mushy fork at block 399100 for mainnet/391993 for testnet).
- Add help for bitcore RPC calls, configure with ./configure — enable-bitcore-rpc to allow.
- Make spam filter ban record persistent.
- Allow spam filter for blocks.
- Add help for hardened checkpoints.
- Repair a bug that prevented seen stake set from working correctly.
- Repair a bug that prevented opening qtum.conf file from Qt pockets in OSX.
- Repair getblockstats rpc name for PoS blocks.
- Repair a bug with callcontract that brought about msg.sender to return a improper worth when gasLimit was specified.
- Repair linearize python script.
- Rename argument -notusechangeaddress to -usechangeaddress.
v0.17.5 — Extremely advisable replace — Bug repair
- Repair a bug launched in 0.17.Four that brought about some nodes not to have the ability to correctly do reorg when receiving a replica stake block.
- Add a latest checkpoint.
- Repair gitian script filename in gitian construct docs.
v0.17.4 — Really helpful replace — Bug fixes
- Implement PoS checks when receiving blocks/headers.
- Repair a bug that may trigger Qt pockets to develop into unresponsive in Home windows when machine time is inaccurate.
- Repair improper port numbers in some RPC assist messages.
- Replace nMinimumChainWork, ChainTxData and defaultAssumeValid utilizing latest chain information.
v0.17.3 — Obligatory replace for stakers — Bug fixes
- Repair a bug the place a staking node would cease producing legitimate blocks when it receives an invalid header.
- Repair a bug that may trigger a node to fail at syncing when began with
- Add new checkpoints.
v0.17.2 — Really helpful replace — Bug fixes
- Replace ZMQ model to 4.3.1 (CVE-2019–6250)
- Change the conduct of the EVM’s occasion emitter to match ethereum’s conduct in some circumstances.
- Repair a bug the place the staking icon wouldn’t present correct data.
- Repair a bug the place compilation would fail if the system has secp256k1 library already put in.
- Repair a minor typo in Qt pockets.
v0.17.1 — Improve Qtum core to bitcoin core 0.17.1 plus different enhancements and bug fixes
- Improve Qtum core to bitcoin core 0.17.1 together with partially signed transactions help, exterior pockets information and extra. Test bitcoin 0.17.0 and 0.17.1 launch notes for extra particulars.
- Repair a bug which allowed utilizing P2SH addresses as transaction sender in RPC interface, which brought about that transaction to be rejected.
- Repair a difficulty which prevented the right logs to be printed when a state divergence was detected.
- Prioritize create contract transactions over ship to contract ones when staking.
- Repair a bug which allowed node’s time manipulation in some circumstances.
- Repair a bug which prevented some EVM globals to be returned accurately when utilizing
- Repair a bug which brought about payment estimation to be excessively excessive in some circumstances.
- Repair Solidity compiler hyperlink within the GUI pockets.
getaccountinfoRPC name assist message clearer.
- Enhance the way in which encrypted pockets associated RPC calls assist messages had been displayed.
- Fastened a bug that brought about construct description to be inaccurate.
Unita — Qtum for enterprise
Unita affords a scalable consensus algorithm with sensible contact know-how and instruments that builders will discover acquainted. Backend deployment and product configuration with Unita is efficient for enterprise whereas accessible to builders. Unita’s scalable consensus algorithm (SCAR) permits parameter changes to happen on the blockchain. The dynamic nature of SCAR saves substantial quantities of disk area, bandwidth, and different community assets. Within the following months, keep tuned by way of twitter for utilization tips and tutorials.
Qtum has had an incredible previous couple of months with new integrations and software program companions. The next is an outline of a few of our new partnerships and likewise merchandise launched by others which can be working to convey Qtum to the plenty.
Qtum is actually a worldwide venture, with nodes all around the world. https://qtum.org/en/product/nodemap ← (see our international node community distribution for your self)
We have to inform our story and share our successes and concepts for the long run! This results in some actually nice social occasions and late night time discussions after convention classes have wound down. We’ve meet some nice individuals, and we’ve made some nice partnerships from attending and internet hosting occasions. The next part shares a few of our latest neighborhood occasions and articles.