Good day NEM Neighborhood,
It has been a busy month for the NEM Studios workforce. The devs have been laborious at work getting all the most recent Catapult Fushicho updates in place. We’re frequently engaged on enhancing our growth & testing processes, and one of many modifications we made is to have weekly sprints for our SDK groups. What this implies is extra frequent releases to provide you entry to all the brand new thrilling options as quickly as potential.
Beneath are some highlights for every of our growth groups:
- 7 releases have been printed throughout the previous month. TS/JS SDK is now totally Fushicho appropriate.
- Carried out Metadata Transactions with service handlers to ease the metadata transaction asserting course of.
- Carried out Mosaic Restriction Transactions as a selected function for Safety Token Choices (STO).
- Carried out Receipt Merkle Proof Auditing along with Receipt Serialization Strategies
- Google Flatbuffer has been changed with Catbuffer Typescript Generator for transaction serialization and deserialization. Standardised Catapult buffer schemas have been utilized into the SDK.
Java SDK: (https://github.com/nemtech/nem2-sdk-java)
- First main Java SDK launch (Fushicho appropriate) v0.14.zero was printed to Maven public repo on Oct 16th.
- Catbuffer Java generator totally carried out and Standardised Catapult buffer schemas utilized.
- Re-architected the shopper fashions and repositories by adopting interfaces and manufacturing facility sample. Enable injecting stand-alone, pre-generated JAR shopper packages to serve totally different functions.
- Totally built-in Java SDK with Sonarqube.
- Javadoc printed on GitHub.
- Metadata, Mosaic, and Mosaic Restriction endpoints the place added
- Enhancements to the CORS configuration
- Sender deal with data added to WS Standing Channel
Our QA & Testing workforce has additionally been laborious at work constructing out our automated testing platform. It’s roughly 90% full with a passing charge above 90%, which is superb. With every iteration we glance to push that quantity increased. The workforce is simply wrapping up the useful testing work for the server elements and now beginning to focus on fuzz & efficiency exams (the enjoyable quickly begins!).
If in case you have any feedback or recommendations, I might love to listen to from you.
COO, NEM Studios
Earlier launched content material about NEM Studios Neighborhood Updates: