Up so far, Waves DEX has been the one legitimate place within the Waves ecosystem the place customers might add liquidity to their tokens, by implementing a buying and selling bot with a customized algorithm. However there’s a downside — particular expertise and data are required. WaveFlow was created to unravel this downside.
WaveFlow is a platform the place folks can each trade tokens and simply create an automatic trade, incomes charges. Every trade is a great contract that’s replenished with each tokens by the proprietor. The trade fee is decided by algorithmic pricing.
The trade fee is calculated by the method:
(X + a) * (Y — b) = X * Y
X * Y = const
- X — an quantity of token X, saved within the trade contract
- Y — an quantity of token Y, saved within the trade contract
- a — an quantity of token X that the person pays
- b — an quantity of token Y that the person receives
To make it clear, let’s assume that our trade sensible contract shops 1,000 token X and 100 token Y (X = 1,000; Y = 100). Check out three examples. In every of them, the quantity of X and Y tokens is similar.
In every case, we elevated the quantity of tokens we wish to purchase. As you’ll be able to see, the larger quantity of tokens we trade, the better the calculated value.
WaveFlow isn’t suited to massive trades. The market value is designed for small trades, e.g. for interacting with dApps.
The creation of an trade takes simply a few clicks. All you want is to have Waves Keeper put in and tokens to deposit.
- Click on on the ‘Create New Change’ button.
- Enter the token IDs, the deposit quantity, handle and price you wish to obtain. At the moment, WaveFlow is beneath testing so you’ll be able to solely have pairs that embody Liquid. Sooner or later, you’ll have the ability to create any pair of belongings.
- Approve the transactions utilizing Waves Keeper.
Congratulations! Your trade will probably be listed on the platform.
Suggestions is welcome
As we talked about earlier than, the platform remains to be within the testing section, so there could possibly be bugs. If you happen to discover any points or have any options for including new options, please tell us on the Waves discussion board.