Flipside Crypto provides Zilliqa an “A” rating, recognises it as one in every of prime 15 crypto gamers
It doesn’t matter what the trade, it’s at all times helpful to have a metric assessing the standard of a venture. In crypto, this tends to be fairly troublesome, on condition that so many initiatives are start-ups, based mostly on projections, and should consistently adapt and change gears of their technique inside a consistently evolving ecosystem. Effectively, we predict that is all of the extra cause to get a third-party overview of the important thing elements of an organization or venture, in order that we will maintain assessing our strengths and weaknesses, and maintain progressing.
Elementary Crypto Asset Rating (FCAS™) is a comparative metric which assesses the well being of crypto initiatives. With scores calculated from a 0–1000 level scale and corresponding letter grades.
FCAS™ evaluates the next variables to quantify a given platform’s well being:
- Consumer Exercise: Represents the precise utility vs hypothesis of the venture. Transactions, accounts and good contracts are tracked and analysed
- Developer Habits: Derived from an aggregation of 30 variables from on-line code repositories tracked by Flipside Crypto
- Market Maturity: Measures the volatility by modelling greater than 40 completely different buying and selling methods and the power to supply constant return throughout completely different eventualities. This rating includes lower than 5% of FCAS™
Zilliqa just lately considerably up the rankings, receiving an “A”. On the time of writing this text, the cumulative rating is 772 out of 1000, which will be damaged down into:
- Developer habits: 866
- Consumer exercise: 668
- Market maturity: 701
How did this occur? Our Head of Development and Technique, Kenneth Bok in truth, just lately shared his insights on how we managed this swift enchancment on the just lately held “The Capital” by CoinMarketCap in Singapore.
Zilliqa hadn’t at all times been recognised as a top-quality crypto venture throughout the three measured FCAS™ variables. The truth is, round June 2019, Zilliqa was rated “C”, with an total rating of 589 out of 1000 factors, scoring 855 for Developer habits; 244 for Consumer exercise and 670 for Market maturity. After we obtained wind of this, we instantly started investigating this, particularly why ‘consumer exercise’ appeared to be an outlier when it comes to rating. A deep-dive revealed that this was occurring as a result of migration of exercise from ERC-20 ZILs to mainnet ZILs, which had not been factored in by Flipside Crypto.
Our tech workforce took motion instantly. We quickly applied Chainwalker for Zilliqa, a blockchain agnostic device used for parsing by Flipside Crypto. As a part of this, the workforce:
- Outlined a schema for blockchain block and transaction, which describes the construction of the blocks and transactions.
- Wrote a parser to parse blockchain info.
- Dockerized the entire setup.
Not too long ago, we had been thrilled to be recognised by Flipside Crypto as one of many prime 15 blockchain leaders out there.
We’ll proceed utilizing the precious instruments and analytics Flipside Crypto has to supply, to maintain constructing our capabilities, higher perceive our customers and work in direction of a “Very good” rating!
For additional info, join with us on one in every of our social channels: