Berlin-based challenger investing and fundraising platform, Neufund, has efficiently closed the providing of e-mobility chief, Greyp Bikes, attracting a complete of 1017 traders from 34 nations elevating virtually €1.5 million. With a minimal funding of simply 100 EUR, the blockchain-based Preliminary Public Providing (IPO) was accessible to retail traders and performed beneath the legal guidelines of Liechtenstein.
“It’s an thrilling day for Neufund and large step ahead for the safety tokens business at massive. We’ve confirmed that non-public firms can successfully make the most of blockchain IPOs, while decreasing the barrier to entry for retail traders. Neufund is the way forward for inventory exchanges, with a worldwide investor base of 11okay from 111 nations and counting,” says Neufund CEO and co-founder, Zoe Adamovicz.
Neufund will now distribute the earnings from the primary supply(3% of capital raised, 2% of fairness issued) pro-rata to all NEU token holders, a group consisting of all Neufund’s customers. Final yr, the corporate disbursed proceeds price over 111okay EUR.
Neufund in the present day introduced that the following issuer shall be Germany-based Black One Leisure, with firms from India and Belgium within the pipeline. 17.4m EUR has already been deployed by means of Neufund, and greater than 11okay traders from 111 nations have registered because the platform’s launch in 2018.
Neufund is a challenger, blockchain-enabled investing and fundraising platform. Based in 2016, the corporate democratizes entry to capital for innovators and entrepreneurs & makes investing simple, protected, and accessible to everybody. The corporate is led by Zoe Adamovicz, a pioneering tech entrepreneur, serial founder, and CEO, who was named one of many Forbes High 50 Girls in Tech.
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Legal professional’s Workplace for the District of New Jersey Recordsdata Lawsuits In opposition to Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million – January 17, 2020
- Kenya Points Second ICO Warning After Buyers Lose €24+ Million Euro – January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Fairness Crowdfunding Sequence B with Greyp Bikes elevating €1.4m EUR – January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Foreign money Act of 2020” – January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Attain $1 Trillion – January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Make investments Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Possession – January 16, 2020
- Open Supply Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Area with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Steady Token Providing Sale – January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Convention 2020 – January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Resolution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Sequence A Spherical Led By NGC Ventures – January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Affiliation Plans to Fireplace Up Blockchain Adoption – January 14, 2020
- Thai Actor and Sufferer’s Bitcoin Buddy Implicated in Kidnapping and Ransom of Singaporean Nationwide in Thailand – January 14, 2020
- Securitize Runs First-Ever IRA Funding In Digital Securities – January 14, 2020
- NBA Star Spencer Dinwiddie “Tokenizing” His Contract With or With out NBA Inexperienced Gentle – January 13, 2020
- European Central Financial institution President Christine Lagarde Says ECB Bullish on Digital Currencies – January 13, 2020
- Canadian Crypto Firm Voyager Digital Completes Acquisition of US Registered Dealer-Supplier – January 13, 2020
- Cogito, Hong Kong-Based mostly Leisure Studio, Launches Decentralised Autonomous Digital Horse Racing Sport – January 9, 2020
- Blockchain Bandwagon Firm Longfin CEO Settles with US SEC for $400,000 – January 7, 2020
- Winklevoss Brothers Spend money on $5 million Seed Spherical for TaxBit – January 7, 2020
- Securrency Secures $17.65 million in Sequence A funding spherical Led by WisdomTree – January 7, 2020
- Measure Protocol Backed with £2m in New Funding for Blockchain-Powered Particular person-Based mostly Information Market – January 7, 2020
View All Articles
Additionally printed on Medium.