Embrace these new chances to be part of PieDAO.
PieDAO is proud to be taking part in the upcoming DAO Rush Week, a great occasion to share our vision while fostering the active participation of our Community.
Specifically, PieDAO will be promoting the following two events during the Dao Rush Week:
- Dev Call | June 2nd — 12pm UTC, the perfect occasion to come hear about our roadmap and new development bounty program, and see how you may actually become a member of the DAO by contributing to its development in exchange for DOUGH governance tokens! Join our Discord for more.
- Beers & Pie | June 5th — 5pm EDT (9pm UTC), just bring your favorite slice of pie (dessert or pizza) and enough beer to drink every time we say Pie (a lot) to our Friday social event. Don’t forget to sign up here or by scanning the qr-code below!
All participants will be awarded an exclusive POAP token of the limited edition BTC++ Art below by @nicuzcrypto!
Still not enough? In order to celebrate its participation in the DAO Rush Week, PieDAO is glad to announce that new requests for DOUGH tokens will be welcomed by the DAO on a limited timeframe from June 1st (11am EDT) until June 6th (11am EDT)!
Requests could be submitted as per the following tutorial, considering a suggested ratio of 1 DOUGH = 0.00105 ETH (that means 2.1 ETH = 2000 DOUGH). To make it easier, you can rely on this calculator. This will represent an exceptional occasion to become a member of PieDAO at 30% discount vs. the nominal DOUGH value of 0.0015 ETH.
*** Please note: given the recent spike in the GAS price, a minimum contribution of 2 ETH would be required to ensure that a vote will be casted by the DAO. ***
Looking forward to welcoming you!
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
DOUGH is the Pie DAO governance token. Owning DOUGH makes you a member of Pie DAO. Holders are capable of participating in the DAO’s governance votes and proposing votes of their own.
- The first thing to do in order to request DOUGH Tokens is to visit the PieDAO Organization Dashboard hosted on Aragon. The following link will bring you directly to the Token Request page.
PieDAO DOUGH Token Request
2. Click “Connect Account” and select your favorite Ethereum Wallet. For the purpose of this tutorial, we are using Metamask.
3. Click on the “New Request” button to initiate a new request
4. Fill the New request form with the amount of DOUGH token you are requesting in exchange for ETH.
*** Requests for DOUGH could be submitted on a limited timeframe from June 1st (11am EDT) until June 6th (11am EDT) considering a suggested ratio of 1 DOUGH = 0.00105 ETH (that means 2.1 ETH = 2000 DOUGH). ***
To make it easier, you can rely on this calculator
5. Sign the transaction
Your Token Request was created and you could decide to withdraw it at any time before it gets approved or declined. It is now up to the DAO members to initiate a vote and approve or decline the Token Request you just created.
“NOTE: DOUGH tokens are currently NOT transferable, they might be swapped to an equivalent transferrable token at a later stage, once the DAO will reach maturity.
Make sure to submit your token request by selecting the Ethereum wallet where you intend to store your tokens in!”
The PieDAO is a decentralized organization dedicated to bringing market accessibility and economic empowerment to anyone with an internet connection through Pie Protocol. Anybody in the public community may support these efforts by completing bounties, making feature requests, or proposing new Pies. DOUGH token holders are the DAO’s decision-makers, governing which proposals are accepted. If you want to know more about PieDAO:
PieDAO on Aragon