What sort of customers is appropriate to make use of the Add-on Retailer?
1) The Add-on Retailer can be of explicit curiosity to builders who’re conversant in Ontology’s infrastructure and protocols and who’re keen to offer help for the Ontology ecosystem utility improvement. Builders can create custom-made add-ons in addition to the pre-defined add-ons offered by Ontology. As soon as included within the Add-on Retailer, they can be utilized by builders The intention of the add-ons is to achieve builders exterior the blockchain business and encourage builders to craft customized blockchain-based options for non-blockchain or decentralized purposes.
2) Builders of ecosystem purposes can straight go to the Add-on Retailer and check out the Ontology business add-on element for their very own purposes, and the ontology blockchain try.
At the moment, customers can avail of the Add-on Retailer by means of invite-only. In case you are , please ship an electronic mail to [email protected]
I’m a Java/Python/.NET developer, how can I take advantage of the Add-on Retailer to create a challenge?
The aim of add-ons is to offer “decentralized” elements that may serve non-blockchain utility builders. Add-on is split into configuration service and runtime service, with runtime service supporting tenant administration.
The configuration service is managed by the Add-on Retailer. Builders can submit requests on https://github.com/ont-bizsuite/addon-index (take a look at community debugging). After the request is merged, Add-on and configuration companies can be included within the Add-on Retailer to offer companies to the neighborhood.
- Add-on Retailer helps native callback parameters similar to add-on charging, ONTO/ONT Auth scan code, ONS binding, and verifiable assertion verification;
- Add-on improvement must help TestNet companies and one-click MainNet companies;
- In case you are fascinated about Add-on improvement, please contact the Ontology crew by emailing [email protected]
Ontology utility builders can go to the Add-on Retailer, choose Add-on, obtain SDK after configuration, and combine into the applying challenge. Please see the steps outlined beneath:
- Choose Add-on, configure Add-on in response to the assistance of Add-on (configuration service is managed by Add-on retailer);
- Get Add-on SDK or configuration file;
- Combine SDK and configuration information into Java to develop your personal Add-on configuration service;
- After the person configures the Add-on, it’s going to begin the Add-on tenant service for the developer;
- Attempt to name the returned interface handle to check whether or not the service is regular;
- After the take a look at is completed, you may full the one-click MainNet service by means of a easy cost.
At current, most Add-ons solely present Java SDK. When you’ve got different language necessities, please contact the Ontology crew.
What sort of tasks can the Add-on retailer create?
- Help decentralized account id verification and authority administration system utilizing ONTO’s Ontology customers as potential prospects;
- Cost transactions supported by ONTO;
- Decentralized information launch and transaction.
Do I have to pay for the Add-on retailer?
The Add-on retailer gives each free and paid companies, customers could make decisions in response to their very own wants.