Delphi is a simple one-stop curated entry to DeFi yield choices, gas-saving and superior UX/UI for customers. We’re at present prioritising the event and launch of Delphi, a DeFi yield farming aggregator that gives artificial financial savings and excessive yield “accounts” geared toward DeFi-curious customers that will not have deep technical data or understanding of Ethereum and crypto.
What drawback does it remedy? Lack of simple UX/UI choices for a brand new wave of DeFi-curious customers, and subsequently a serious impediment to onboarding of recent capital and adoption.
As most protocols range their LM incentives and introduce new ones nearly every day, Akropolis Delphi affords a handy UX and cost-saving technique by permitting customers to reallocate funds from one stablecoin pool to a different in a single transaction inside our UI.
Contents: this part affords monitoring of all of your swimming pools, APYs & harvest in a single place
- Portfolio graph which you’ll be able to watch obsessively to see how a lot you’ve farmed
- Breakdown of your balances relying on the swimming pools you selected
- Observe your harvest balances in a single place
- Total APYs for every yield supply — financial savings, funding, DCA, harvest
Easy dashboard for monitoring all of your wants in a single place. Transaction historical past can also be on the way in which!
Contents: this part affords a number of the perfect stablecoin swimming pools
- Choose what pool so as to add liquidity into
- Add liquidity in all chosen swimming pools in a single transaction
- Rebalance between swimming pools in a single transaction
- [pending] Get notified when you have to rebalance
Easy allocation and rebalancing between totally different swimming pools relying in your wants & urge for food for yield harvesting — multi functional transaction.
Contents: this part focuses on non-stablecoin swimming pools: you may get all-in or DCA into (and out of*). Increased risk-reward swimming pools with larger volatility — larger potential capital beneficial properties and losses.
- Schedule a dollar-cost-average (weekly for now, resulting from fuel prices) automated funding into choose swimming pools
- [pending] DCA out of chosen swimming pools
- [pending] GSN integration
- Stablecoin stability is incomes APY in Curve, invested stability is incomes APY + capital beneficial properties/losses from BTC and ETH and different tokens efficiency
- Default forex USDC
Reduces variety of high-yield swimming pools so as to add liquidity into, removes inconvenience (excessive ready time, fuel prices, poor UX) of re-allocating funds from one pool to a different, as protocol LMs incentives change -> seek for higher yield farming economics made cheaper.