What is the goal?
For any person — student, enterprise, entrepreneur, developer, small business owner, etc. to be able to set up a Hermes masternode, connect an asset or event to their node, upload that asset and event onto the blockchain, and then visualize that asset and event in the context of it’s process. In short, quick and easy access to building on AMB-NET.
Deploy 2021 is about making the Ambrosus blockchain actionable. The Ambrosus Team, for their part, is on the brink of finalizing the main structures for this process to be possible:
- Open-Source Hermes Masternodes (Are Complete)
- Open-Source Software Developer Kits (Are Complete)
- Asset and Event Model for Managing and Digitizing Products (Is Integrated)
- AMB.to interface for visualizing assets and events (Is Being Finalized)
- Sidechain Infrastructure (Under Final Development)
- Tokenization of Assets and the Launch of NFT’s, TGE’s, and IEO’s on AMB-NET (Is Available)
With these core tools, Ambrosus is positioning itself as an open-source ecosystem, to build: To build the next generation food and beverage traceability solutions, to build clever dApps for smart cities, to integrate AMB-NET into port management systems and global trade. To trace products from farm to fork. To use AMB-NET as a platform for entrepreneurs and students: To bring blockchain and IoT into the hands of any interested developer or creative.
Deploy 2021 Marks the start of the year of deployment on the Ambrosus Network. It kicks off with community initiatives, developer bounty programs, and the launch of a number of IEO’s in the Ambrosus Ecosystem in a rollout of AMB-NET’s robust blockchain-IoT network package.