It’s hard to believe that a decade has passed since the advent of Bitcoin and the crypto revolution. We’re honored to be part of this decentralized movement and excited to offer our technology specifically to the healthcare industry.
2019 was a year of preparation for both Duality and our industry. Despite a two year crypto-winter, we have stayed focused on quietly laying the foundation for the next wave of use-cases and mainstream adoption.
As the dawn of the next decade approaches and the sun sets on our past, we’d like to take this opportunity to reflect on our performance and accomplishments, and to share with you the exciting things to come.
Below are some of our 2019 achievements:
- Blockchain Directory Access Protocol™ — we launched our Blockchain Directory Access Protocol (BDAP), an industry first, that provides account linking to our public blockchain, Dynamic. BDAP allows both anonymous and identified nodes to connect and share data privately and securely without a third-party intermediary.
- pShare™ — we released our first dApp called pShare which allows users to quickly, privately, and securely share files through a highly-developed user interface. pShare will be used within the NoID software as a means to securely send and receive patient records.
- VGP™ — we developed Very Good Privacy (VGP), a proprietary end-to-end group cryptosystem library, to provide an encryption layer that protects privacy and security.
- Dynamic v2.4 — we released the much anticipated Dynamic 2.4 wallet update which includes a built-in GPU miner and the BDAP platform.
- Sequence v1.3 — client updates for Sequence were also released to enhance staking performance and future integration of BDAP.
- Duality Health — we launched our new website to highlight our refined focus in the healthcare industry!
- New Team Member — a long-time colleague and co-inventor of NoID, Mark Schroeder, officially joined Duality as Chief Commercial Officer.
- Strategic Partnership — we partnered with Bandera Capital to provide access to a strategic ecosystem of resources, relationships and private investment capital.
The first goal for 2020 is simple — secure our seed round of investment. Duality and Bandera have been working hand-in-hand preparing for our initial capital raise. Our aim is to secure enough funds to strategically position our blockchain solutions within the healthcare sector for maximum impact, awareness, and revenue growth.
Below are some additional 2020 highlights:
- Announce pilot site partner testing NoID in a live healthcare environment
- Begin targeted investor marketing showcasing Duality’s healthcare solutions
- Announce strategic medical advisor
- Announce strategic commercial advisor
- Release Dynamic 126.96.36.199 with additions for BDAP
- Release Dynamic 188.8.131.52 with Proof of Stake
- Release BDAP update including audits, certificates, checkpoints, and sidechains
- Integrate Sequence with RChain
- Release Dynamic Copay wallet
- Bring NoID to a commercial-ready product and secure our first paying hospital/clinic
With a renewed focus on becoming a leading-edge digital healthcare company, Duality will leverage its combined 60+ years of experience in medical informatics and blockchain technology to revolutionize patient identity management. Our solutions provide real-time data access and workflow management that significantly increase the efficiency and quality of care for hospitals and clinics.
Here’s to 2020, Duality, and all the people that make it happen!
Get ready for the most exciting year yet!