Persistence One is thrilled to announce that we have partnered with Cosmos Network, to launch ‘HackAtom India: Build the Cosmos’, the first virtual Cosmos Hackathon to give developers in India a chance to begin their journeys into the Cosmos ecosystem.
HackAtom is the annual flagship Hackathon hosted by Cosmos. The aim of HackAtom is to encourage developers in the Blockchain ecosystem to build blockchains and applications using Cosmos’ technology stack.
HackAtom India calls for developers in India to build DeFi projects, interoperable applications, and Developer tools using Cosmos’ technology stack and modules such as Ethermint, Cosmwasm, IBC protocol and many more.
Persistence One is a strong advocate of Interoperability and the Indian blockchain ecosystem. We have been working closely with developer groups and institutions in India to drive mass adoption of blockchains and cryptocurrencies. HackAtom India will give a major boost to the Indian blockchain ecosystem and we will witness the Internet of blockchains shaping up the way we imagine it to be.
- Registrations: Open
- HackAtom India begins: 4th September 2020
- Deadline for Submission: 4th October, 2020
- HackAtom India Ends: 4th October, 2020
- Billy Rennekamp — Grants manager, Interchain Foundation
- Sahith Narahari — Software Engineer, Tendermint
- Deepanshu Tripathi — CTO, Persistence One
- Josh Lee — Developer Relations, Tendermint
- Building Multi-chain Smart-contracts using Cosmwasm: Ethan Frey
- Starport: The fastest way to launch a Cosmos blockchain: Denis Fadeev
- Powering DeFi using Cosmos SDK: Deepanshu Tripathi
- Learn how to set up an Ethermint development environment and use Ethereum tooling on Ethermint: Elizabeth Binks
Winners of HackAtom India will be rewarded from a pool of $10k USD in six different categories.
To register and learn more, please visit https://www.hackerearth.com/challenges/hackathon/hackatom-india/
With India being one of the largest developer bases, we look forward to showcasing the Cosmos technology stack to Indian Blockchain developers to help them build blockchains easily with the help of Cosmos’ modular tools.
About Persistence One: Persistence One is a protocol powering institutional open finance. Persistence facilitates the borrowing of Cryptoassets (Stablecoins) using Real-world Assets, such as invoices, as collateral. This bridges DeFi and traditional finance and uses the features of DeFi to solve real-world financing problems.
About Cosmos Network: Cosmos is an ecosystem of sovereign, interoperable blockchains. Some of the key components of the Cosmos ecosystem are Tendermint, Cosmos-SDK, and IBC. Cosmos provides a highly modular framework that allows blockchain developers to easily develop application-specific blockchains that solve scalability, usability, and interoperability.