1, On September 7th, Tom Liu, the chief researcher of Bytom, was a guest of “Tao of Defi”. He analyzed and discussed the recent ups and downs of Defi, and discussed the current innovation of MOV and the future development direction with community users.
2, Bytom added to AWS Marketplace and becomes an APN partner of AWS. Our Mainchain (Bytom blockchain) and Sidechain (Vapor) all added into AWS Marketplace.
Read more details: https://link.medium.com/rvFWAcnVB9
3, The Bytom SuperTx activity has ended. The BTM block closest to 12:00:00 (GMT+8) on September 8, 2020 is the BTM block at 11:58:17 on September 8, 2020. Take pure The digital hash value as a qualified number is listed as:
At present, the award has been distributed, please check and collect it in time.
4, On the evening of September 9, He Shengjun, a senior researcher of Bytom, was invited to participate in an interview on Cailu TV “How to find Frontier Innovation from the Development of DeFi”. In the interview, He Shengjun explained in detail the innovation of Bytom, MOV, and its application in DeFi. At the same time, he said that Bytom will launch corresponding products in the asset cross-chain (interoperable cross-chain), synthetic assets (represented by stablecoins) and derivatives in the future.
5, Bycoin Wallet V2.1.0 has been updated. The new version of the wallet already supports the Ethereum address. Now you can directly transfer ETH/DAI/USDC/USDT in Bycoin to the exchange, or directly transfer ETH/DAI/USDC/USDT in the exchange To Bycoin.
1. Solve the bug caused by SuperTx rollback;
2. SuperTx adds the return asset status, modify the corresponding test and interface;
3. Joint debugging test BIP32 feature for bitcoin;
4. Modify the bugs encountered in the joint debugging test;
5. Modify the BTM gateway automatic signature machine to support more cryptocurrency;
6. (OFMF) Bitcoin cross-chain testing and corresponding bug fixes;
7. (OFMF) Supports derivative services for bitcoin ;
8. Modification of BTC monitoring script;
9. Ethereum wallet upgrade, automated upgrade script, and jenkins automated job work;
10. Deploy quantitative commission to support superconductivity;
11. Deploy quantitative delegation and upgrade the key management plan;
12. Cooperate with OFMF to test the new version of BIP32 cross-chain;
13. Launched the official Blockcenter Bitcoin environment, supporting the new version of BIP32 cross-chain;
14. MOV web BIP32 cross-chain interaction, UI synchronization, component adaptation to the new version of the cross-chain;
15. MOV web BIP32 cross-chain BTC address creation, QR code generation, status acquisition;
1. Byone 3.0.2 implements signTransaction and signMessage native js logic;
2. Fix ETH chain related bugs;
3. Release 2.1.0 to support the ETH main chain;
In the past 7 days, the number of transactions on the MOV reached 916,590, the number of active addresses reached 10,941, and the transaction amount reached $24,643,497.91
More details: https://mov.blockmeta.com/
1, Join Bycoin partnership share permanent dividends
MOV, as the next generation decentralized cross-chain exchange protocol, after the continuous launch of the “cross-chain gift package” and “the first MOV on-chain trading competition” activities, the cross-in assets were nearly 5.71 million dollars, and the on-chain trading volume also increased linearly. In order to promote the further development of MOV’s ecology and share the revenue to community fans, Bytom officially launched the “Bycoin Partnership, Make the Future” Community Partner Program on May 11, 2020.
To thank the community users for their continuous support, the Bycoin team extends the partner program from limited time to permanent. From August 11, 2020, all partners will receive a permanent dividend equal to 10% of fee, of which the first-level 8% of fee and the second-level 2% of fee. There is no deadline and no upper limit for dividends.