– Ontology GraphQL testing completed
– 30% of Wasm-NeoVm cross-protocol debugging tool update completed
– ONTO v3.5.0, v3.5.3 and v3.5.5 launched
– Completed integration of the Flamingo dApp and Wing dApp, with upgrades ongoing
– Added support for interacting with the OScore website through scanning, and receiving many suggestions and feedback from users
– Launched the ONTO September Special NFT Medal campaign, and released Wing NFT medals and Flamingo NFT medals to 1,000 users
– 104 dApps launched in total on MainNet
– 6,201,179 dApp transactions completed in total on MainNet
– We have onboarded 3,286 new members across Ontology’s global communities, with significant growth in our Vietnamese, Swedish, and Tagalog communities.
– 524 applications, 6 new additions to existing bounties.
– 38 tasks, 50 teams in total: 31 teams have finished their tasks and have received rewards in return, while 19 teams are still working on tasks.
– On October 23, Ontology announced the integration of our Decentralized Identity (DeID) solution with the Polkadot blockchain. The collaboration will facilitate the integration between the Ontology and Polkadot ecosystems.
– On October 20, Ontology announced a collaboration with Chainalysis, the blockchain analysis company, to use their compliance and investigation solutions, KYT and Chainalysis Reactor, in order to boost security on the Ontology blockchain.
– On October 19, Ontology launched OScore, a decentralized credit score based on the Ontology blockchain. Generated through real-time on-chain data, OScore provides a reliable overview of a user’s credit.
– On October 14, Ontology released a series of detailed video, which explains the six steps users can take in the Welcome Home system, the in-car operating system designed by Ontology and Daimler Mobility. It is supported by an open, transparent and reliable on-chain digital identities. Welcome Home strikes a balance between the need to meet user demands and ensuring full protection of their privacy.
– On October 10, Ontology completed the release of 1,000 special NFT medals for the month of September, and listed the wallet addresses of each of the NFT medal winners.
– On October 5, Jun LI, founder of Ontology, wrote a letter to the Wing DAO community. Wing had a promising start with a high TVL and APY. The value of the WING token will be more visible to community members as it grows as a governance token. The Wing team will continue to take into account the community’s feedback to further improve the governance rules.
– Ontology continued performance tests with bloXroute. A case study on bloXroute’s value for DeFi applications such as Uniswap has been completed, as well as the Ontology BDN integration.
– On October 29, Jun Li, founder of Ontology, spoke at the 2020 Web3 Forum in Shanghai and addressed the audience on Ontology’s ‘Super Oracle,’ which facilitates the integration of the trust mechanism into the Polkadot ecosystem.
– On October 13, Nick Zhang, Ontology ecosystem manager, participated in a discussion held by IPFS-force.com, a well-known IPFS ecosystem community. Nick stated, “Supported by multiple types of data on the Ontology blockchain, OScore is expected to lower collateralization rates to help users generate more value from their assets.”
– On October 26, Vincent, Product Manager for Ontology’s ONTO data wallet, participated in a panel discussion on “How Many Miles to Go before NFT is recognized by the public?”. The panel discussion was co-organized by PANews, a think-tank media, and Cocos-BCX, a game blockchain. Vincent introduced the audience to the NFT-related features and future plans for ONTO.
– Solution Architect
– Business Sales
– Global Development Manager
– Global Marketing Manager
– Social Media Associate
– Product Manager
– Product Operations
New Team Members
– 1 Marketing Intern
– 2 Business sales
– Contact us: [email protected]
– Apply now: [email protected]