We are back with our community updates with This Week in Hathor.
Starting this November, our idea is to show our community a closer glance at the development of Hathor Network. For this one, we will talk about Development, Use Cases and Community.
- André Abadesso joined Hathor Network last week as our new full-time Core Developer. He is a seasoned programmer and entrepreneur, and former CTO of 21blocks and Myio. Over the previous two years, he was developing blockchain & IoT applications.
- On Monday 16th, Natan Camargos joins the team to refine our desktop and mobile wallets. Previously, he was part of the Bitcoin Cash team working on tokenization.
- We made significant advances towards our new, faster, and more performant full node with a new release planned in the next two weeks.
- A new prototype for a Security Token Offerings (STOs) platform is production-ready after two weeks in the making. We expect more advances from both technical and business perspectives in the next two months.
- Hathor Labs has two new business leads from distinctive industries, brought by our small and predictable cost structure for data registration, and scalable feeless transactions for tokenization.
- This week, we made several appointments focusing on partnerships on the following topics:
– Fiat to HTR gateways
– Simplify the process to create new use cases
– Instant access and onboard to new DeFi and CeFi use cases.
– Oracles and interoperability for Nano Contracts
- We finished the guidelines for our Content Creation Team as part of the Community Rewards Program. We want to work together with our community members mainly, and the first pieces will be shared in the next week.
- We started designing a Grant Program for a community-led Hathor Interoperability Working Group. This initiative aims to research integration and extensibility with Polkadot, Quant Network, and other specific networks.