– Completed 50% of the Wasm-NeoVm cross-protocol debugging tool update
– Completed the update of governance contract port
– ONTO v3.6.2 released
– Added support for Binance Smart Chain
– Added more featured dApps to the “Market” tab
– Optimized the ID registration feature
– 104 dApps live on Ontology
– 6,210,429 dApp-related transactions since genesis block
– 2,945 dApp-related transactions in the past week
– 2 new applications for SDK development
– 157 new members onboarded across Ontology’s Turkish, English, and Russian communities
– On November 10th, the recently released ONTO v3.6.0 was fully equipped with a built-in cross-chain aggregate swap function. This added multiple trading pairs to the “Market” tab, enabling users to instantly swap assets between multiple chains at any time.
– On November 7th, Altcoin Daily, an influential YouTube channel covering crypto assets, included Ontology’s latest achievements in its most recent video. Altcoin Daily expressed that it considered Ontology’s enterprise solutions as “promising”. They also predicted Ontology’s technical infrastructure in decentralized identity would play a key role in promoting the adoption of blockchain applications.
– On November 12th, Jun Li, Founder of Ontology, participated in an event called “The DAO of DeFi: New Discoveries in the DeFi Sector”. This event was co-hosted by The DAO of DeFi, a media organization that specializes in DeFi topics, and Bytom blockchain. During the event, Jun Li gave a keynote speech referencing Ontology’s mission to fuel DeFi development with credit, while also joining a panel discussion themed “New Discoveries Made by DeFi Scientists (on DeFi Applications)”. LI stated, “I believe the next wave of booms in the DeFi sector lie in synthetic assets and asset digitalization, NFTs, and decentralized insurance projects.”