On Monday, November 2, Avalanche hosted the fifth day of the MoneyDance Summit and the second developer-focused workshop.
As before, we’ve edited each segment down to a video on YouTube, so we’ll have a full library of content to access and revisit throughout the program and refer back to even after MoneyDance concludes.
Here’s a brief overview of each segment, with a few highlights and hyperlink to their video:
- Deep dive into Figment’s DataHub, and features within it
- How to use DataHub to make building on Avalanche even easier
- Demo of DataHub for Avalanche, open-source components, and a preview of coming services by Figment
- Why Zerion developed its DeFi software development kit (“SDK”)
- What challenges Zerion’s SDK helps solve for DeFi developers
- How to use the DeFi SDK
- Why decentralized exchanges are vital to crypto’s market structure
- Overview of derivative products and perpetual contracts,
- Limitations of decentralized exchanges today, include: high network fees, time to confirmation, and scaling
Thank you again to all of our speakers and attendees who joined Monday’s program. We’ll see you all back here next Tuesday, November 17th as we close out the MoneyDance summit with:
- Kathleen Breitman, Co-founder of Tezos
- Emin Gün Sirer, CEO of Ava Labs
- Jeff Garzik, CEO at Bloq
- Deniz Omer, Head of Ecosystem Growth at Kyber Network
- Dan Matuszewski, Founder of CMS Holdings
- Vinay Gupta, CEO of Mattereum
- Joe Andrews, Chief Product Officer of Aztec
Not yet registered for MoneyDance updates or the Hackathon?
Registrations for the summit and hackathon are free for everyone thanks to sponsorships from Avalanche, Polyient Games, Biconomy, and Quantstamp, and our Ecosystem Partners NGC Ventures, TRG Capital, Amplifi Capital, Lemniscap, and RenGen. Leading academic Partners include Cornell Blockchain, Seoul National University VMO Lab, and Anáhuac University.
For more information and to sign-up, go to www.MoneyDance.io.