This week I’m highlighting the finalists (and winners) of the Meridian 2020 Hackathon!
As part of this year’s Meridian, the Stellar Development Foundation sponsored a hackathon that challenged builders to showcase at least one of Stellar’s new features in their projects. We announced the finalists just before Meridian and they received feedback from SDF’s top brass in the video above.
Throughout the conference, participants voted on their favorite projects and as a result, we have the final placements:
- InTrip — Enabling Offline-Offline Payments for traveling anywhere in India for the masses. Completely cashless and contactless for the post COVID-19 Indian travel economy. Full submission here.
- Pagas — Pagas is an online platform that facilitates the sale of products by creators directly to consumers using Stellar. Full submission here.
- Waris — Waris aims to promote financial planning and management by making claimable funds self manageable, easy and safe. Full submission here.
- BlockBill — A decentralized blockchain expense management system for personal and business powered by the Stellar Network. Full submission here.
- Meza — Meza keeps your chama’s financial books in check. No more worrying about why your figures aren’t adding up. Full submission here.
Congratulations to all 5 of these projects! We hope you enjoyed Meridian and the hackathon as much as we did.