Here´s our second edition of This Week in Hathor, a recap on what happened and what is about to happen on the development of Hathor Network.
- Last Wednesday, Our CEO Marcelo Brogliato took the stage on Exame´s Future of Money. He participated in a panel about how Blockchain will change finance in the next years. This online discussion panel included C-Level executives from Oracle and IBM.
- The month-long event had other panels with prominent Blockchain and cryptocurrency builders and investors, such as CZ and the Winklevoss Twins. For more info on The Future of Money, click here (in BR Portuguese).
- Our Business & Development teams started negotiations with two new potential partnerships that could help attract developers by making it easier to build on top of Hathor Network. The conversations focused on access to on-chain data, cost efficiency, and a quicker time-to-market with an easier deployment of Hathor infrastructure.
- Natan Camargos is fully onboard. We will have a profile of him this week on our Medium publication.
- Our Business advisor Sebastian Guerrero kicked-off the research of a series of workshops focused on adoption. Currently in initial stages and expected to start in Q1 2021, his new brainchild aims to provide frameworks and toolkits for executives, businesses, developers, designers, and others to discover how to build on Hathor Network easily.
- Additionally, as part of this educational endeavor on Hathor’s potential applications, a partnership with one of Brazil’s largest corporate training companies is on the table. We aim to create replicators and corporate consultants able to support enterprise clients looking to globally build on top of our network.
- Hathor Labs has one new business lead that established an initial conversation on how our secure and scalable tokenization features could be used in a large new token offering by an established technology company with operations in multiple countries.
- We started designing a Grant Program for a community-led Hathor Interoperability Working Group. This initiative aims to research integration and extensibility with Polkadot, Quant Network, and other specific networks. For now, the scope is being discussed, and our plan is to launch it in Q1 2021.
- Content Creation Team: Infos this week. Writers, video makers, meme lords: this is your time to rise and shine with Hathor!
Hathor Network is a PoW-based novel distributed ledger architecture using both DAG and blockchain data structures intertwined. Built having in mind scalability, usability, and decentralization, our network uses the HTR token’s unique design to solve significant bottlenecks preventing the broad adoption of the technology.