BANANO is a DAG-based cryptocurrency with easy-to-use apps, distributed entirely for free through airdrops, faucets, and games. All happening in a fun, community-driven, meme-rich, and educational atmosphere.
And what better way to show you all of that than inviting you to our most recent BANANO Chess Tournament: Either if you’re a fan, a regular player or just wish to have some fun and get some BANANO, check this out! All details below.
The last time I participated in a chess tournament, I played against an old chess grandmaster. During the game, the old man used some tricks to distract me.
I noticed him looking straight into my eyes, scratching his ears, scratching his nose, checking his phone.
He didn’t seem to be paying too much attention to the game, but I realized that I was the one who wasn’t paying attention to it, so I went back to the game and that’s when the words hit me:
— You can’t move! — Said the master…
— I whispered to myself: Am I paralyzed? And it happened!
I literally couldn’t make any more moves and my king was paired.
Whether you play to win or to get prizes, we invite you to have fun together playing this very fun and strategic tournament. It doesn’t matter if you are black or white because any pawn can become queen. And all participants can win $BANANO!
- Create a lichess.org account and identify it with your same discord username (It is important and mandatory so that we can identify you)
- Register for the Chess Tournament by sending the command “+register chessleague” in the #-events-and-giveaways-and-bots channel of our BANANO Discord Chat Server. You’ll receive a message from Ta’aroa bot confirming your registration.
- Only for BANANO citizens (explanation further below)
- Registration open from now until December 4, 20:00 UTC.
- Date/time of the event: Saturday December 5, 21:00 UTC.
- Event duration: Approximately 3 hours.
- When a user joins the tournament they will be automatically assigned an opponent. If you win your match, lichess will assign you a slightly stronger player later. If you lose, you should get an easier opponent. Everything is automatic, so just sit back and relax, and be ready when the game starts. PS: You can join during the game if you are late, but then you will start with zero points while others may already have won some games.
- You should be ready one hour before the tournament start time.
- At the start time, you will get a link to the tournament at Discord with a code to access. You must be very attentive!
- First place: 20000 BAN
- Second place: 15000 BAN
- Third place: 5000 BAN
- Fourth place: 3000 BAN
- Fifth place: 1000 BAN
And a bansplit of 6,000 BANANO for the rest of the tournament participants.
Questions? Contact Tao — jyeqw.wam#9358, king pro#2299, or Phantoad#4762 on Discord.
This event is for BANANO Discord Citizens only
Don’t know what BANANO Citizenship means? Don’t have the Citizen role? Don’t worry! Follow these 3 steps and you’ll be a monkey in no time (maybe not in time for this event, but at least for future events):
1. Join our Discord at BANANO Discord Server
2. Enter the #the-jungle (chat channel) of your preferred language
3. Introduce yourself and participate in the chats. Have a little patience and fun in the chat and learn more about BANANO, and a moderator will grant you citizenship after some time! Find more details in this article.
Why do we require participants to have the Citizen role?
BANANO and its community thrive off of free distribution, and we want to make sure that everybody is getting their fair share, and avoid that only bot or alt/fake accounts exploit our distribution. The “Citizen” role helps us accomplish this by weeding out “alt” accounts and ensuring everybody has a fair chance at taking home some $BAN! It might not work out for this giveaway if you’re starting now, but at least you’ll be prepared for next time then, and you’ll find some new friends, promised! ❤
Now head over to the BANANO Discord Server and join us! We have BANANO giveaways and rains going on there all the time!
Don’t know Discord? No worries, it’s easy to join it, get step-by-step help here. If you have further questions after joining, as in the channel #the-jungle.
For those of you who don’t know BANANO yet, it’s obviously perfect to just read our animated, meme-rich and interactive Yellowpaper! BANANO is a cryptocurrency (forked from NANO in April 2018) powered by DAG technology — here to distrupt the meme economy. Yes, BANANO has memes! And also feeless and near-instant transactions, a highly active community, and active technical development! The BANANO community doesn’t take themselves too seriously, but we’re here for the long run and we enjoy what we do. On top of this, BANANO is super easy to use and puts an emphasis on free and fair distribution, gamification and crypto education.
BANANO ($BAN) is a fee-less, instant, rich in potassium cryptocurrency powered by DAG technology disrupting the meme economy.