This Week in Hathor is a recap on what happened and what is about to happen on the development of Hathor Network.
- Our communication team is growing. After some proposals and negotiations, we will onboard a design agency this week on par with Hathor Network’s needs and overall qualities.
- We finished an initial script and started an institutional video about Hathor Network, highlighting our core technology and business strengths in an easy to understand way.
- A series of improvements were made in our fully revamped full node, available in the coming days. Expect a new, faster, and more performant experience through all of our network.
- Improvements in our wallets-service and the UX of our desktop wallets were also completed. A new release is on its way with an enhanced loading experience, real-time updates, sending and receiving transactions, etc.
- Hathor Labs has one new business lead through a company looking to create tokenized incentives for the workforce of multiple startups they work with. Some of them among the largest fintech available regionally in the Sao Paulo state, Brazil.
- We started designing what will become the first iteration of a Nano Contract for oracle-dependant use cases.
- CALL TO COMMUNITY: we are finally opening the doors for our community program, and we want everyone involved. Writers, meme lords, everyone!
- For those interested, please apply here: http://bit.ly/hathor-community-call
- We reached 3k members on our Telegram group! A big shout out to our community members and managers for this milestone achieved!
Hathor Network is a PoW-based novel distributed ledger architecture using both DAG and blockchain data structures intertwined. Built having in mind scalability, usability, and decentralization, our network uses the HTR token’s unique design to solve significant bottlenecks preventing the broad adoption of the technology.