As we look back on another busy week for Ontology, we can identify the exciting developments quite easily! The much anticipated “Welcome Home” application powered by Ontology has officially passed through the initial stages of review with Daimler Mobility. As a truly pioneering MVP product, Welcome Home combines the premium experience of Daimler’s mobility units with Ontology’s technical superiority, in decentralized identity and data protection.
- Completed 15% of the Ontology EVM-integrated design, which will be fully compatible with Ethereum contract ecology after completion.
- Released ONTO v3.7.0. This version supports Huobi ECO Chain (Heco), HRC-721 digital assets and dApps, integrates OKExChain，and adds an English news feed from Cointelegraph in the “News”tab. Other added elements include the optimization of the blind box ad feature, which enables the default currency display to be canceled, and also optimizes UI on the data page.
- ONTO supported Circleswap airdrop activities and organized a joint knowledge-testing activity with Sphinex. This initiative gave users the opportunity to answer questions correctly and to receive airdrop rewards.
- 112 dApps launched in total on MainNet
- 6,325,338 dApp transactions completed in total on MainNet
We are delighted to see that the Ontology community keeps on growing! This week we onboarded 201 new members across Ontology’s global communities.
Circleswap, which is built on the Huobi ECO Chain has been integrated into ONTO Wallet. This allows ONTO users to join in on Heco’s airdrop festivities.
ONTO co-hosted an AMA with Sphinex, and offered participants the opportunity to win rewards.
Mitsubishi and Tokyo Tech create blockchain system for P2P energy trading
Peer-to-peer energy trading set-ups allow consumers and prosumers to engage in direct trading as buyers and sellers. In order to make their new system less reliant on hardware-intensive, high-volume computations, Mitsubishi Electric and Tokyo Tech have customized their blockchain system in order to optimize matches and make clearing buy and sell orders more efficient. Ontology has been working hard to support real economies through blockchain solutions such as digital identities. Last week, Ontology and Daimler Mobility announced the development of the first stage of completion on the Welcome Home app. This will make it possible for users to enjoy full transparency and take control of their own data and privacy. We are looking forward to seeing more blockchain-based use cases solve real-life problems in the future..
Multiple DeFi mainstays crack top 20 in long-awaited ‘Great Repricing’
Hardcore decentralized finance (DeFi) adherents woke up today to a long-awaited sight on Coingecko’s top 100 rankings by marketcap. Native tokens for popular DeFi platforms Synthetix and Aave have cracked into the top 20, an event DeFi observers have heralded as “The Great Repricing.” Last week, ONTO integrated the derivatives liquidity protocol Synthetix. ONTO users can utilize multiple features of the Synthetix platform and participate in SNX staking. At the same time, ONTO has been constantly expanding its cooperation with other high-quality DeFi and dApps.