We’ve released **Version 0.9.2 of the agent framework**, and updated the SOEF explorer: back-end, front-end and app. All things agent are now even more refined than before!
First up, agent framework. This is a bug fix and refinement release:
- Smart contract deployment for Mainnet V2 and incentivised testnets using new CosmWasm contracts fixes
- Fixed a bug with the `add-key` CLI command
- `upgrade` command now fetches newer agent if present on registry
- `MultiAgentManager` gets support for mixed fetch mode and a couple of fixes
- The usual updates to documentation as a result of feedback (thanks!)
- The usual improvements to the tests and test stability
As usual, you can read more here: https://github.com/fetchai/agents-aea/releases/tag/v0.9.2
And get it from PyPI: https://pypi.org/project/aea/0.9.2/
And see the docs: https://docs.fetch.ai
We’ve marked the occasion with an official release, which is here: https://github.com/fetchai/agents-registry/releases/tag/0.2.6.
So now even *more* of the code we work on is available for you to see and contribute to!
Second up, OEF explorer.We’ve updated the front end: https://soef-explorer.fetch.ai
And the back-end that drives it, and the iOS app has seen a couple of revisions.
If you’d like to use the iOS app, please email [email protected] and we can make it happen for you. *You need iOS 13.0 or above and provides you with a map view and agent list view as well as some neat statistics.