Over the last week, the ONTO team has been busy adding support for various popular dApps. Our community is at the heart of everything we do so we were delighted to see our members actively engaged in our campaigns!. We are always very excited to see that our global community is constantly growing.
- We completed 20% of the Ontology EVM-integrated design, which will be fully compatible with the Ethereum smart contract ecology after completion.
- ONTO added support for Soteria IFO, becoming one of the first mobile wallets to do so.
- More than 4,000 users participated in the joint knowledge-testing activity run by ONTO and Sphinex. 200,000 SPX was airdropped to 1,000 users.
- ONTO will launch ONTO Web soon, which will be the first cross-chain web wallet of its kind.
- 112 dApps launched in total on MainNet.
- 6,325,338 dApp transactions completed in total on MainNet.
- 29,551 dApp-related transactions in the past week.
- This week we onboarded 381 new members across Ontology’s global communities.
- PANews, a leading blockchain outlet, hosted the PARTY（PANews’ Retrospect of The Year) awards, which awarded Ontology the title of “Most Popular Public Chain”. Li Jun, Founder of Ontology, was awarded the title of “Pioneer”, and Wing Finance was awarded the title of“ Best Open Finance Application”.
Ford, BMW back blockchain ‘birth certificates’ to combat used car fraud
CoinTelegraph reports that a global automotive consortium is leveraging blockchain-based “birth certificates” to track the purchase and maintenance history of secondhand vehicles.
The “Welcome Home” app, jointly developed by Ontology and Daimler, highlights the need for decentralized identity in the auto industry.