- Every time you mine you will receive Trillium (TLM, the in game currency) and have a chance on AlienWorlds NFTs. If you mine on one of the lands owned by the cryptomonKeys project you will additionally get a chance on cryptomonKeys NFTs as rewards! It’s that easy, no need to do more from your side, we will pull the data directly from the blockchain every 1–2 weeks, rank everyone and send cryptomonKeys to your wallet.
- Same for monKeystaking rewards: Stake the TLM you earned to Planet Neri. You will receive cryptomonKeys as staking rewards if you cross a certain threshold explained further below, and you’ll received more or better cards the more you stake to Neri. Rewards will be paid automatically to the account the NER tokens (which are received when you stake TLM to Neri) are held on. You can check your ranking here. Also, when you stake your TLM to Neri you will indirectly increase mining rewards for all miners on Neri over time.
- Just for fun, not mandatory or giving extra rewards currently: When you stake, make sure the decimals are .1919 (e.g. staked amount total 1234.1919) so everyone will recognize your stake as coming from the cryptomonKeys community.
- In case of doubt if all is correct or any questions, join our discord and ask anyone in the channel #monkeymining for help to double check.
Note: The following details have been updated and will be further adjusted/updated over time whenever needed. Rewards for the last cycle are unaffected by any new rules. Updates can now also be found at aw.cryptomonkeys.cc
- We will monitor mining over timeframes of 1–2 weeks and pull data for rewards whenever we have time to send those out. This makes it a little less predictive but more feasible from our side. Just mine as much as you can :). For staking, we will take a snapshot every 1–2 weeks as well and send out rewards to top stakers.
- Everyone who mines at least 42 TLM on one of the cryptomonKeys lands within each cycle will get cryptomonKeys NFT rewards. All others will still have a low chance on randomly dropped cryptomonKeys.
- The Top 199 users staking TLM to Neri (ranking here) at the time of snapshot will get cryptomonKeys rewards. All other stakers in the Top 500 will still have a low chance on randomly dropped cryptomonKeys.
- In general, the more you mine or stake the higher chances you’ll have on more (and more rare) cryptomonKeys. In addition, parts of rewards are distributed randomly.
- Mining rewards and staking rewards will be sent out every 1–2 weeks
- Consider this an open beta and the first step of our long-term connection to the Alien Worlds ecosphere (with likely higher rewards now than in the future). We will provide regular updates and are already planning in special rewards for loyal miners and stakers, and have lots of ideas to come to gamify this even further from our side.
Rewards were sent out for all mining events happening on specified cryptomonKeys lands from February 3, 2021 (19:10 UTC) to February 11, 2021 (08:36 UTC).
A total of 1902 different users (last cycle: 1626) mined a total of 528k TLM (last cycle: 418k TLM) during this timeframe.
1287 users mined at least 42 TLM. Getting into the Top 19 miners required mining of 1766 TLM (last cycle 1267). Getting into the Top 91 required mining of 942 TLM (last cycle 841 TLM).
Top 19 Miners this cycle:
monKeymining reward details:
Note: This is provided in full detail for now to make everything more transparent for the community. Future reward allocation details may not be provided at that level of detail to minimize the workload for the team.
- Top 1 miner: Epic cryptomonKey (Sailor moonKey)
- Top 19 miners: Rare cryptomonKey
- Top 91 miners: Uncommon cryptomonKey
- Top 1287 miners (mined >42 TLM): Common cryptomonKey
- 10 Rare cryptomonKeys sent to random miners
- 19 Uncommon cryptomonKeys sent to random miners
- 100 Common cryptomonKeys sent to random miners
Total cryptomonKeys cards sent as monKeymining rewards: 1527
We also reward users staking TLM to Planet Neri with cryptomonKeys NFTs. In this fourth cycle, the snapshot of TLM stakers to Neri (=NER holders) was taken on February 11, 2021 (9:19 UTC). As announced we have sent out guaranteed cryptomonKeys rewards to all users ranked within the Top 199 stakers (current staking rankings can always be found here). Everyone in the Top 500 had also chances on bonus cryptomonKeys NFTs.
When we originally announced our staking rewards in mid January, Neri was ranked last of all planets in total staking amount. Due to an impressive community effort, we made it from last to meanwhile first place! Congrats and Thank you to everyone helping and supporting Neri — that’s been a great community effort! ❤
Staking Rewards sent out:
- Top 1 staker: Epic cryptomonKey (Sailor moonKey)
- Top 19 stakers: Rare cryptomonKey
- Top 91 stakers: Uncommon cryptomonKey
- Top 199 stakers: Common cryptomonKey
- 9 Rare cryptomonKeys sent to random users in the Top 500
- 19 Uncommon cryptomonKeys sent to random users in the Top 500
- 154 Common cryptomonKeys sent to random users in the Top 500
Top 19 stakers this cycle (official accounts excluded):
Cycle summary and Outlook
crytptomonKeys sent out for mining: 1527
cryptomonKeys sent out for staking: 492
TOTAL sent: 2019 cryptomonKeys
Note: Generally more cryptomonKeys were sent out to miners than to stakers, simply because we have way more miners than stakers. Also, we had to slightly reduce the mean rarity of cryptomonKey rewards for both miners and stakers this round. The reason simply is that we didn’t have that many rare/uncommon cards left, and we would otherwise run out of cards faster than we can make new ones. We will try to increase rewards especially for higher ranked miners and stakers in the coming cycles.
Since we started few weeks ago, a total of 8337 cryptomonKeys sent out for monKeymining and staking:
Total estimated market value of all cryptomonKeys sent out so far for monKeymining/monKeystaking: 342330 WAX/ $14,720.18
Stay tuned for more cryptomonKeys to be revealed shortly, and see you on Neri, the Planet of the monKeys!
cryptomonKeys is a freely distributed, community-driven, meme-rich digital trading card series based on NFT technology, here to disrupt the meme economy.
This upcoming BANANO community project has NFT giveaways and events running regularly on all platforms, especially on Discord! Learn more here:
We have giveaways and events running regularly on all platforms! Join/follow us to not miss any — and thanks for sharing with your friends!
More at Telegram: news channel | card feed channel | Spanish group
Collection stats at: AtomicHub | Waxplorer | CryptoSlam
BANANO ($BAN) is a fee-less, instant, rich in potassium cryptocurrency powered by DAG technology disrupting the meme economy.