Are you a HODLer of memes and have one saved somewhere for every situation? Are you an avid follower of Fetch.ai and want to get the word out there on us via memes? Say no more.
We are hereby announcing a meme contest for the Fetch.ai community members. Don’t worry — there are obviously goodies in store for those who create the funniest memes!
1st prize: 200 FET with Zoodie (Zipped Hoodie)
2nd prize: 100 FET with FET baseball cap
3rd prize: 50 FET with FET t-shirt
- Follow Fetch.ai and CommunityFetch on Twitter.
- You’ve a lot of room for creativity here so feel free to create a static or a gif or even a video meme with subtitles including the Fetch.ai logo (+ points for those who are super creative). Here is a sample <- Trust us, you should click on that link.
- Tweet out your meme on your Twitter account, tag Fetch.ai and CommunityFetch, and use the hashtag #Fetchaimeme
- Above all, this being a community contest, you should join our Fetch.ai unofficial channel where this contest is being run. Join that channel and submit your meme to MoonShotJosh! If you want to stick around and get hyped for our upcoming Mainnet v2.0 launch on 31.03, you can join the official Fetch.ai Telegram channel for that.
- The meme must contain Fetch.ai logo. No other logos or links are allowed.
- You can submit just 1 meme, so make it count! Multiple entries are a no-no.
- No NSFW memes, keep it family-friendly.
- Fetch.ai is not responsible for any copyright issues. Ergo the meme creator must ensure he/she is not infringing any copyright laws.
- You are not allowed to share your memes on the main Fetch.ai telegram channel during the competition.
The winner of the competition will be decided by a public vote.
Fetch.ai and the moderators of the Fetch.ai unofficial Telegram channel reserve the right to disqualify contenders and their respective entries if they are deemed to violate entry conditions outlined within the requirements and set out rules for the competition.
How do we plan to CHOOSE THE WINNER FOR… THE HUNGER GAMES, you ask?
The deadline for submitting your memes is March 16, 2021 18:00 CET/17:00 UTC.
Our unofficial channel’s community will choose 3 winners based on the originality, quality of the meme, and sense of humor.
We also have one prize for the meme that gets the most attention on Twitter (likes, retweets, and comments). Provided the winning meme is within the rules and requirements laid out, we will tweet that from the official Fetch.ai account. So make sure you bring your friends to the party to promote your submission and increase your chances of winning!
Here are our logos (transparent and with blue background) in png format.