- Every time you mine you will receive Trillium (TLM, the in game currency) and have a chance of AlienWorlds NFTs. If you mine on one of the lands owned by the cryptomonKeys project you will additionally get a chance of cryptomonKeys NFTs as rewards! It’s that easy, no need to do more from your side, we will pull the data directly from the blockchain every 1–2 weeks, rank everyone and send cryptomonKeys NFTs to your wallet.
- Same for monKeystaking rewards: Stake the TLM you earned to Planet Neri. You will receive cryptomonKeys as staking rewards if you cross a certain threshold explained further below, and you’ll received more or better cards the more you stake to Neri. Rewards will be paid automatically to the account the NER tokens (which are received when you stake TLM to Neri) are held on. You can check your ranking here. Also, when you stake your TLM to Neri you will indirectly increase mining rewards for all miners on Neri over time.
- Just for fun, not mandatory or giving extra rewards currently: When you stake, make sure the decimals are .1919 (e.g. staked amount total 1234.1919) so everyone will recognize your stake as coming from the cryptomonKeys community.
We also plan to eventually send continuous supporters exclusive bonus NFTs, i.e. to users who have constantly ranked well in monKeymining and Neri staking cycles.
- If you have any questions, join our discord and ask in the channel #monkeymining for help.
Note: The following details are unchanged from last cycle with the only exception that the mining threshold for guaranteed cryptomonKeys NFTs within one cycle has been increased from 42 to 69 TLM. They might be further adjusted/updated over time whenever needed. Announced rewards for the respective last cycle are unaffected if any new rules are introduced. Updates and current status can always be found at aw.cryptomonkeys.cc
- We will monitor mining over timeframes of 1–2 weeks and pull data for rewards whenever we have time to send those out. This makes it a little less predictable but more feasible from our side. Just mine as much as you can :). For staking, we will take a snapshot every 1–2 weeks as well and send out rewards to top stakers.
- Everyone who mines at least 69 TLM on one of the cryptomonKeys lands within each cycle will get cryptomonKeys NFT rewards. All others will still have a low chance on randomly dropped cryptomonKeys NFTs.
- The Top 199 users staking TLM to Neri (ranking here) at the time of snapshot will get cryptomonKeys NFT rewards. All other stakers in the Top 500 will still have a low chance on randomly dropped cryptomonKeys NFTs.
- In general, the more you mine or stake the higher chances you’ll have on more (and more rare) cryptomonKeys NFTs. In addition, parts of rewards are distributed randomly.
- Mining rewards and staking rewards will be sent out every 1–2 weeks
- Consider this an open beta and the first step of our long-term connection to the Alien Worlds ecosphere (with likely higher rewards now than in the future). We will provide regular updates and are already planning special rewards for loyal miners and stakers, and have lots of ideas to come to gamify this even further from our side.
Rewards were sent out for all mining events happening on specified cryptomonKeys lands from February 25, 2021 (19:19 UTC) to March 9, 2021 (19:19 UTC).
A total of 2940 different users (last cycle: 2706) mined a total of 880k TLM (last cycle: 918k TLM) during this timeframe. 1854 users mined at least 69 TLM.
Top 19 Miners this cycle:
monKeymining reward details:
Note: This is provided in full detail for now to make everything more transparent for the community. Future reward allocation may not be provided at this level of detail to minimize the workload for the team.
- Top 1 miner: Bear monKey Mint #1 cryptomonKey
- Top 19 miners: Rare cryptomonKey
- Top 91 miners: Uncommon cryptomonKey
- Top 1854 miners (mined >69 TLM): Common cryptomonKey
- 42 Rare cryptomonKeys sent to random miners
- 19 Uncommon cryptomonKeys sent to random miners
- 91 Common cryptomonKeys sent to random miners
Total cryptomonKeys cards sent as monKeymining rewards: 2117
We also reward users staking TLM to Planet Neri with cryptomonKeys NFTs. In this fourth cycle, the snapshot of TLM stakers to Neri (=NER holders) was taken on March 9, 2021 (21:49 UTC). As announced we have sent out guaranteed cryptomonKeys NFTs rewards to all users ranked within the Top 199 stakers (current staking rankings can always be found here). Everyone in the Top 500 had also chances on bonus cryptomonKeys NFTs.
Staking Rewards sent out:
- Top 1 staker: Bull monKey Mint #1 cryptomonKey
- Top 42 stakers: Rare cryptomonKey
- Top 91 stakers: Uncommon cryptomonKey
- Top 199 stakers: Common cryptomonKey
- 42 Rare cryptomonKeys sent to random users in the Top 500
- 42 Uncommon cryptomonKeys sent to random users in the Top 500
Top 19 stakers this cycle (official accounts excluded):
Cycle summary and Outlook
crytptomonKeys sent out for mining: 2117
cryptomonKeys sent out for staking: 417
TOTAL sent: 2534 cryptomonKeys
Note: Generally more cryptomonKeys were sent out to miners than to stakers, simply because we have way more miners than qualifying stakers. As inititally announced the rewards now have generally been resduced a little compared to the first few cycles, the reason simply being that we did send quite high rewards initially, that we don’t have enough more rare cryptomonKeys to send to everyone, and that we don’t want to send the same common cryptomonKeys to everyone all the time. We will try to increase rewards especially for higher ranked miners and stakers in future cycles and, as mentioned above, reward especially loyal miners and stakers with exclusive NFTs in the future. All data from cycle 1 will be taken into account for that.
Since we started few weeks ago, a total of 13307 cryptomonKeys sent out for monKeymining and staking:
Total estimated market value of all cryptomonKeys sent out so far for monKeymining/monKeystaking: 488k WAX/ $80k
Stay tuned for more cryptomonKeys to be revealed shortly, and see you on Neri, the Planet of the monKeys!
cryptomonKeys is a freely distributed, community-driven, meme-rich digital trading card series based on NFT technology, here to disrupt the meme economy.
This upcoming BANANO community project has NFT giveaways and events running regularly on all platforms, especially on Discord! Learn more here:
We have giveaways and events running regularly on all platforms! Join/follow us to not miss any — and thanks for sharing with your friends!
More at Telegram: news channel | card feed channel | Spanish group
Collection stats at: AtomicHub | Waxplorer | CryptoSlam
BANANO ($BAN) is a fee-less, instant, rich in potassium cryptocurrency powered by DAG technology disrupting the meme economy.