Now that we’re 2+ weeks into our wZER/USDT liquidity campaign, where do we stand?
Zero (ZER) was launched in 2017 as a privacy-focused coin, here are some of the main features:
- Anonymity through zk-SNARK shielded transactions.
- A fair launch with no Initial Coin Offering (ICO) or pre-mine.
- Improved Decentralization by developing an ASIC-resistant mining algorithm.
- Fast Block Time — 120 Seconds.
- Rare Asset — 17 Million Max Supply.
- Low Inflation — Emission of 3888 ZER per day.
- Zero Masternodes — Improved network security.
- Zero Fee Transactions.
By enabling users to anonymize transactions when moving ZER onto and back off the Binance Smart Chain (BSC), ZER is helping users to maintain privacy while accessing the exciting world of Decentralized Finance (DeFi). We call this ZeFi — Zero-enabled, private DeFi!