You can buy these products in two main ways:
- You can exchange fiat currencies directly for an Index Coop product via an Ethereum wallet
- Or, use a decentralized exchange to trade another cryptocurrency for an Index Coop product
This post will give you a quick tour of how to do each 💪
Have questions? Come join our Discord and drop your question in the #help channel!
With each of these wallets, you can connect to your bank account or debit card, which allows you to exchange fiat currencies directly for Index Coop products. All four wallets are available on iOS, and Argent, Dharma, and Metamask are also available on Android.
How To buy Index Coop products with fiat currencies:
- First, you’ll need to download one of the above apps. (Metamask also has a browser extension if you prefer not to use your mobile phone.)
- Next, you’ll set up your new wallet and connect your bank account
- Once you’ve deposited fiat currency in your wallet you can exchange it for Index Coop products like DeFi Pulse Index (DPI) or the Metaverse Index.
If you already have an active Ethereum wallet and are used to buying and selling currencies on a decentralized exchange (DEX), then you can buy Index Coop products that way, too.
How To buy Index Coop products using a DEX:
- First, you’ll need to connect your wallet to the exchange of your choice.
- Then you can trade whatever currencies you have in your wallet directly for Index Coop products like DeFi Pulse Index (DPI) or the Metaverse Index.
One last note to keep in mind, you can also buy Index Coop products directly from the Index Coop or TokenSets, which route through Uniswap but gives you a complete breakdown of the underlying tokens as well as the methodology on which it is based.