Our vision when created MoonRat is to make it a community-driven and the most transparent #Defi project that is user-friendly even for crypto newcomers.
Besides, we want MoonRat can be sustainable in both bull and bear markets.
To achieve it, we need to build an ecosystem around MoonRat.
Recently, we receive many proposals for collaboration and partnership from many teams and individuals.
That’s why we open the MoonRat Foundation (a non-profit organization) to embrace MoonRat adoption.
MoonRat’s devs (us) are also a part of the MoonRat Foundation.
The goal of MoonRat foundation:
- Unite MoonRat supporters and groups into one organization to prevent duplicate work.
- Raise funds to support the MoonRat community
- Marketing support from the community
- Introduce and present community’s project
- Encourage project owners to contribute revenue back to the MoonRat community
- Host community events like the country program or monthly giveaways.
MoonRat Foundation website: https://www.moonrat.foundation/
MoonRat Foundation email: [email protected]
GemCatchers helps users to discover and vote for new crypto gem projects
GemCatchers is a product powered by MoonRat.Foundation
The goal is to develop GemCatcher to be the top crypto project listing website.
In the future, we will use a part of revenue fromGemCatchers to buy back and burn SMRAT.
GemCatchers website: https://gemcatchers.com
Remember that GemCatchers is the first project of the Foundation, stay tuned for many more promising projects in the future!
Together, we can build the future with MoonRat!