At Coinfirm, we are an international company centred around blockchain technology, providing KYC/AML and transaction security solutions for the financial and cryptoasset industries. Coinfirm is full of professionals with experience in litigation, finance and IT powering the mass adoption of blockchain. With actionable intelligence, we support our partners and clients around the globe, including industry heavyweights such as Binance, Crypto.com, Huobi Global and Celsius Network.
Right now, we’re looking for a
HR Administration Specialist
Based in Warsaw
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing guidance and support to the team members on HR-related queries,
- Cooperation with the external payroll partners for the whole Group spread between Poland, UK and USA,
- Cooperation with ZUS, Tax Office and other institutions if necessary,
- Preparing contracts, creating and maintaining personnel files,
- Managing the employees’ benefits,
- And many more activities related to employee lifecycle, administration, as well as other HR initiatives.
Join us if you have:
- Experience in the HR administration and payroll area,
- Practical knowledge of Polish labour law, tax law, and social insurance (experience with covering this area in the UK and US is a plus!),
- Fluent English – this is a necessary condition,
- People-focused approach,
- The eagerness to develop yourself in different HR areas.
In return, we offer…
- An amazing opportunity to enter an international company in the booming industry,
- Never-ending possibilities to learn new skills with a diversified range of tasks,
- Motivated, dynamic and international team of professionals,
- Flat hierarchy with short decision-making processes,
- Easy-going, non-corporate atmosphere,
- And last but not least, competitive salary and private healthcare.
Click HERE to apply and create a safer blockchain economy today!