Welcome to the Rally Digest, a weekly round-up of everything that’s happening around the Rally Network
FLASHCOIN is the official cryptocurrency of the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive tournament Flashpoint. This coin is used for NFT sales for the exclusive art from the league.
Xcelencia is a latin recording artist and music producer from Puerto Rico. He has earned significant achievements, with opportunities such as; being featured on Soundcloud The Bridge and an Independent Music Award for best Latin album and is coming off a year where he has reached over 30 million streams and 7 million listeners globally on Spotify.
Meta4ickal / $KKCR
Comic Auctions, Comic Cryptocurrency, Comic Art, Comic Info, Nerd News, and Podcasts.
- Rally Founder Kevin Chou spoke on a panel at CoinDesk’s Consensus event on social tokens
- Portugal The Man’s Zach Carothers highlighted PTM Coin on a panel at CoinDesk’s Consensus event
- Fast Company featured a byline from Rally CMO/CRO Bremner Morris on the emerging creator crypto economy
- Esports Insider highlighted how Rally is partnering with Flashpoint to launch collectable NFT cards
- XLive highlighted the successful and innovative launch of PTM Coin
- CoinDesk hosted its annual extravaganza Consensus this year, but with a social tokens twist. It launched its $DESK coin during the conference, an ERC-20 token on the Ropsten testnet. Users could claim $DESK during drops that happened across the virtual conference, from virtual worlds to session chat-rooms. The experiment saw over 22,000 $DESK claims made, and an independent community Discord for self-proclaimed $DESK “piranhas” was established. To make things more meta, here’s a CoinDesk piece talking about $DESK.
- The NFT pioneer and musician Imogen Heap is paying attention to social tokens. She recommended the Interdependence podcast as a way to quickly understand the social tokens and how they affect creators. The podcast creators made the episode free as a result.
- Writer Kyle Chayka, who coined the term “AirSpace” to describe the samey aesthetic that dominates the spaces of the Internet age, is funding his new writing project with periodic NFT drops. A series of $DIRT tokens will be distributed that give funders access to the writer, input on aspects of the creative process, and transparency on financials. Creator economy doyenne Li Jin is intrigued!