- Advertisement -
- Several metrics recorded record numbers in May.
- Ethereum flipped Bitcoin in adjusted on-chain volume and miner revenue.
- Total adjusted on-chain volume increased by 35.4% to a new all-time high of $1.07 trillion.
- Stablecoin supply grew by 26.2% to a new all-time high of $101.6 billion.
- Centralized exchange spot trading volumes increased by 38% to a new all-time high of $2.18 trillion.
This research piece is available to
members of The Block Genesis.
You can continue reading
this Genesis research on The Block.