Hello, this is APIS Team.
‘APIS Core AMI’, our very first cloud computing service-based blockchain node product is successfully registered on the AWS Marketplace and launched. For AWS users, we are providing a detailed guide to our AMI product.
1. Go to EC2 Management Console, click Launch Instances
2. Search ‘APIS Preloaded AMI 2021’ on the ‘Choose AMI’ step and click the ‘Select’ button.
3. Check AMI details and select instance type (we recommend t2, t2a, t3, t3a medium). Click ‘Review and Launch’
4. Set up keys to access the server and click ‘Launch Instances’ to start the server.
5. Check out the APIS Core Instnace in the instances list
6. Use SSH client to access the server (username: ubuntu). Type ‘sudo docker restart apisj’ command
7. Enter ‘sudo docker attach apisj’ command to attach Docker instance, and enter ‘sh apis-core’ to start APIS Core client
8. APIS Core client successfully constructed on the Amazon Web Services environment
(APIS Core User Guide: https://gist.github.com/Oxchild/9bd6f67a8d39ba9e2590b4f91f5b0450)