We are pleased to announce that Crypto.com has now integrated our RSS Feed directly into Crypto.com’s Cartesi (CTSI) Page. Users can now directly access real-time updates on Crypto.com’s page through the feed. This feature will enable Crypto.com users to obtain the latest news and updates from our blog.
Crypto.com users can stay on top of the latest updates regarding Cartesi’s products and services in addition to accessing the latest CTSI price, trading volume, live charts and market capitalization data.
This announcement follows the listing of CTSI on the Crypto.com App on May 20, 2021. As a major player in the cryptocurrency industry, Crypto.com’s listing makes it easy for users to trade CTSI tokens at true cost with USD, EUR, GBP and over 20+ fiat currencies.
In addition to CTSI, there are currently over 100 cryptocurrencies listed on the Crypto.com App and available for trade. To facilitate cryptocurrency transactions, Crypto.com Visa Cards enables users to easily convert CTSI and other cryptocurrencies into fiat, which can then be spent at over 60 million merchants worldwide.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com has grown into a fully-fledged and well-known international cryptocurrency hub in just a few short years. Its crypto ecosystem consists of the Crypto.com App, Crypto.com Exchange, Crypto.com DeFi Wallet, DeFi Swap, Crypto.com Visa Cards, Crypto Earn, Crypto Credit, Price Page, NFT marketplace, Ethereum Gas Fees Tracker, and many other services. Crypto.com works with regulatory institutions all over the globe, and aims to bring you the most convenient way to buy, sell, trade, and spend cryptocurrencies. The Crypto.com App allows users to buy over 100 top cryptocurrencies at true cost, to earn high interest on their crypto, to manage their Crypto.com Visa Card, and to easily make crypto payments, along with many other rewarding features. The company’s Crypto.com DeFi Wallet is non-custodial, so users can have full control of their private keys.
Crypto.com is a highly secure and regulated crypto platform with numerous security certifications and assessments awarded by top security auditors. Crypto.com has obtained the following certificates:
● ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 27701:2019, PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance and CCSS.
● ISO/IEC 27701:2019 Certification for privacy risk management by SGS.
● ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification for information security management by Bureau Veritas.
● Level 1 (highest degree) PDC:DSS standard for complying with strict requirements in the payment card industry.
● CCSS (Cryptocurrency Security Standard) — a series of strict security requirements for storing, accepting, and transacting cryptocurrencies.
● Adaptive (Tier 4) rating — National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Privacy Framework
● Adaptive (Tier 4) rating — National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework
Cartesi is a multi-chain layer-2 infrastructure that allows any software developer to create smart contracts with mainstream software tools and languages they are used to while achieving massive scalability and low costs. Cartesi combines a groundbreaking virtual machine, optimistic rollups and side-chains to revolutionize the way developers create blockchain applications.