This guide is for educational purposes only.
Included in this blog:
- Video tutorial on using KuCoin Desktop to buy XDB
- Video tutorial on using KuCoin Mobile to buy XDB
- Text tutorial on using KuCoin to buy XDB
Step 1: Sign up at KuCoin.com
Enter all the information as requested and verify your email to complete your signup
Step 2: Navigate to buying crypto with a card
On the top left of your desktop screen, you will see “Buy Crypto.”
Select your desired option to continue. For the purposes of this tutorial, we will select “Credit/Debit card”
Step 3: Select “bitcoin” as the asset you would like to buy
You will be prompted to select which asset you would like to buy and how much. Enter your amount and select bitcoin. (This Bitcoin will be traded for XDB later on)
Step 4: Select a vendor & complete verification
Select any of the vendors listed and fill out the information requested to complete your purchase Some vendors may require full KYC documentation such as passport, proof of address, etc.
Step 5: Complete purchase
Once all the information is correct, complete your purchase of bitcoin
Step 6: Navigate to your bitcoin
- To find your bitcoin you just purchased, navigate to the “Asset” tab from the top right drop down menu.
- Then, click on Main account
- Search for “BTC” then click transfer
Step 7: Transfer bitcoin to your trading account
Enter the amount you would like to move to your trading account in order to trade it for XDB.
Step 8: Enter trading password
Navigate to your account from the top right and click on “trading password”
Click the “Send Code” button to receive a verification code.
Step 9: Trade bitcoin for XDB
- Navigate to “Spot trading” from the top menu that says Trade
- On the top left of the trading screen click on “BTC/USDT” and search for “XDB/BTC” and select that trading pair.
- Enter your trading password on the bottom right
- Enter the amount of BTC you would like to trade for XDB and complete trade
You now have XDB!
To use your XDB, transfer it from your trading account to your main account in order to withdraw or pay for an item.
Want to learn more about paying with XDB using CoinPayments? Check out this tutorial