Ontology passed 150,000 followers on Twitter. Focusing on Web3 decentralized identity and data solutions, our brand image has attracted more and more public attention across the world.
- We have completed the launch of Ontology’s EVM TestNet and are 55% done with testing. Ontology’s Security Vulnerabilities and Threat Intelligence Bounty Program with a top prize of $12,000 in ONG rewards has attracted a lot of developers’ attention.
- We have completed Ethereum RPC support and are 100% done with internal testing. The TestNet has been synchronized online; we are 50% done with testing.
- We have completed 100% of Ontology’s new Ethereum account system development and the TestNet has been synchronized online; we are 51% done with testing.
- The EVM/OEP-4 asset seamless transfer technical solution, which facilitates the efficient conversion between OEP-4 assets and EVM assets, is complete and the TestNet has been synchronized online; we are 48% done with testing.
- ONTO App v4.0.0 was released, adding Identity Mode and support for cross-chain aggregated swaps from Ontology to Polygon in the Market section.
- ONTO host an event with Wing to celebrate Wing’s 1st birthday. During the Wing birthday month from September 13 to October 11, using ONTO and ONT ID to participate in our activities, you will have the opportunity to obtain various rewards such as Participation Prizes, Lucky Prizes and Special Prizes. At present, the number of participants exceeds 6,000.
- ONTO hosted a liquidity mining campaign with TEN Finance, a yield aggregator and optimizer on Binance Smart Chain. Participants who access TEN via ONTO and provide liquidity in the TENFI-WBNB or TENFI-BUSD pool will have a chance to win rewards.
- 121 total dApps on MainNet as of September 22, 2021.
- 6,738,380 total dApp-related transactions on MainNet, an increase of 29,101 from last week.
- 16,416,869 total transactions on MainNet, an increase of 69,713 from last week.
- 3,445 new members joined our global community this week. The newly launched #EarnWithONT community activity has attracted a large number of new members to join us.
- We held our weekly Discord Community Call, led by Humpty Calderon, our Head of Community. He introduced how Ontology solves the problem of “giving users the initiative and control of personal data” in Web3.
- We held our new Telegram weekly Community Call, led by Astro, an Ontology Harbinger from our Asian community. He had a lively discussion with community members, focusing on the advantages of Ontology as a high-performance public chain compatible with EVM.
- As always, we’re active on Twitter and Telegram where you can keep up with our latest developments and community updates.
- Ontology passed 150,000 followers on Twitter. . We will continue to grow and encourage adoption of decentralized identity and data solutions.
- Humpty Calderon, our Head of Community, published an article entitled “Why community is key to blockchain and crypto project success” in Forkast,; he argues the success of a blockchain is reliant on the cohesion and interactiveness of its community.
- Humpty Calderon, our Head of Community, was invited to a talk with Teller Finance, introducing how Ontology’s decentralized identity and reputation framework can help build a more mature and fair Web3 ecosystem.
- Over 1.5 million users now manage their digital identities using ONT ID, Ontology’s decentralized identity application, was reported by Enterprise Times.
Forkast — Why community is key to blockchain and crypto project success
The beauty of blockchain and crypto communities is that they are usually spread across the world, uniting many different cultures and countries. It brings people together in contemporary ways. Companies should celebrate the diversity that comes with this by recognising that different platforms of engagement are more relevant to different community members.
Ontology has become a truly global community, covering 30 languages across multiple countries and continents. Ontology’s global reach is, in part, thanks to our Harbingers, the exceptional leaders that help Ontology continue to grow its community and ecosystem, making it a leading blockchain for management of decentralized identities and data. Currently, we have 10+ Harbingers helping manage our communities across several platforms including Telegram, Discord, and Reddit.