Disclaimer: This is not financial advice. This is an educational resource. Please do your own research when interacting with this protocol.
Hi chefs, congratulations! You have staked DOUGH and played a part in the governance of PieDAO over the last month. At long last your commitment to the project and its community grants you access to SLICE of our success. But where exactly is your SLICE, and how can you redeem it? Let’s take a look:
Where are my SLICE rewards?
Glad you asked.
- You can find and claim your SLICE rewards in the Summary section of these two pages:
a. DOUGH Staking page
b. Piefolio page
2. Click on Claim
3. An overlay will appear, click on CLAIM SLICE. Follow your wallets prompts
4. You will now see your SLICE rewards in the Piefolio page
5. You can see your reward history at the bottom of the DOUGH Staking page
How do I redeem my slice rewards for the underlying pie?
- Go to the Pies page
- Under the Governance Mining category, click on SLICE. This will take you to the SLICE page.
3. In the SLICE page click on Redeem SLICE in the top right corner
4. A Redeem overlay will appear. In this section you can choose how much of your SLICE rewards you want to redeem for the underlying PIE. And the amount of underlying PIE you will receive for your chosen redemption amount.
5. Click on Remove Liquidity and follow your wallets prompts
Remember, you can claim your SLICE of the rewards at any time. This means you can stack your SLICE rewards and not have to claim every month (darn gas fees!). But after 90 days of voting inactivity you will give up all unclaimed rewards. These unclaimed rewards will then go to active members. So remember to vote at least once a month and stay up to date on the latest proposal here.
If you run into any issues please reach out to us on the PieDAO Discord channel here.