Coinfirm is a global leader in AML & RegTech for blockchain & cryptocurrencies. Coinfirm is full of professionals with experience in litigation, finance and IT powering the mass adoption of blockchain. Offering the industry’s largest blockchain coverage – over 1,500 cryptocurrencies and protocols supported – Coinfirm’s solutions are used by market leaders including industry heavyweights such as Binance, Crypto.com, Huobi Global and Celsius Network.
Right now, for our team, we’re looking for a
In this role, you will…
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand business and data needs
- Translate business questions into structured analysis and data analytics into business insights
- Develop a strong understanding of different data sources, and strategically implement data flows
- Collect data, perform complex analysis, and produce a wide variety of reports, including insights and visualizations
- Participate in initiatives and projects across multiple teams
- Improve the day-to-day activities of the team with technology and automation.
Join us if you…
- Have BA/BS degree in Quantitative Methods, Statistics, Economy, or related field
- Are experienced in working as Business Intelligence Consultant, BI Analyst, Quant, or similar
- Have experience with analyzing large datasets and synthesizing insights into actionable solutions
- Possess intermediate to advanced SQL skills
- Have relevant industry knowledge about anti-money laundering (AML) compliance.
An additional plus for:
- Experience in fraud investigations
- Interest in blockchain technology.
In return, we offer…
- An amazing opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of blockchain technology,
- A competitive salary,
- Never-ending possibilities to learn new skills with a diversified range of tasks,
- Motivated, dynamic and international team of professionals,
- Flat hierarchy with short decision-making processes,
- Easy-going, non-corporate atmosphere.
Apply HERE and power the mass adoption of blockchain today!