HomeCoinsDentacoin (DCN)Dentacoin Weekly Updates: February 11–18 | by Dentacoin | Feb, 2022

Dentacoin Weekly Updates: February 11–18 | by Dentacoin | Feb, 2022

- Advertisement -


Dentacoin Weekly Updates: February 11–18 | by Dentacoin | Feb, 2022

Midway through February, we are putting behind another productive week. As Dentacoin partner network continues to grow, now 213 locations are accepting DCN currency. Constantly improving our tools, we have been working on a major upgrade of our platform Dentacoin Trusted Reviews, coming up in March. In addition, heeding to recommendations from DentaVox community, a cheaper Optimism-Ethereum Mainnet bridge for DCN is under development, to be released by the end of Q1. See more updates from the week:

You asked. We listened! Heeding to recommendations from DentaVox community, a more cost-effective way to swap DCN tokens from Optimism to Ethereum Mainnet is under development. With the new method, users who have DCN tokens on Optimism and wish to trade them, will be able to bring them to Ethereum Mainnet with 8 times less fees.

When will it go live? It will become available in Dentacoin Wallet dApp by the end of March! Follow our official social media for further updates.

PROGRESSIVE PARTNER DENTIST ADOPTS DCN

Dr. Prafulla Rai heard about Dentacoin from a fellow dentist who had already become Dentacoin Partner. Stepping on our shared values and the very positive impressions of his colleague, Dr. Rai quickly got excited about joining the big Dentacoin family.

“I am very impressed by Dentacoin’s project! I think it can be implemented very well in my clinic. Along with the ISO standard, now we’ve got a DENTACOIN standard! I’ve always strived to make our clinic stand out! Now we’re among the dental innovators in India!”

Dr. Prafulla Rai, Dental Surgeon
Make My Tooth — Jaunpur Branch Manager

#ORALHEALTHMATTERS CAMPAIGN

Nothing should come in the way of good oral care! COVID or not, keep your teeth and mouth clean to help prevent the viral spread!

Join the campaign by following #oralhealthmatters on Instagram!

Photo_2022 02 16_10 19 30

1) Dentacoin Tools:

NEW USERS

We welcomed 1360 new users on DentaVox, Trusted Reviews, Dentacare, Dentacoin Wallet dApp, and Dentacare: Jaws of Battle.

✅ DENTAVOX SURVEYS

TEETH GRINDING: 10 MYTHS, FACTS AND STATS

Is teeth grinding rather physical or psychological? Should you begin to worry if you brux only at night? We explored the views of 5568 people about teeth grinding myths and facts. See the results:

Photo_2022 02 17_11 48 40

FEATURED SURVEY: BEYOND THE KITCHEN — BAKING SODA

For ages, baking soda has been people’s to-go treatment for numerous issues from stomach, through skin, to teeth. Why? Have you used it? What for? Share your experience here:

Dentavox paid surveys baking soda healthcare soc

BONUS SURVEY: BREASTFEEDING AND DENTAL HEALTH

If you don’t breastfeed, your child will be unhealthy. If you breastfeed for too long, your child will be underdeveloped. Well… What’s true, what’s not, and what’s best on the topic? How does it impact kids’ teeth? Share here:

Dentavox paid surveys breastfeeding dental health soc

STATS RESULTS: PREVENTATIVE DENTAL CHECKS IN 2021

Prophylactic visits are not a thing for everyone. Just 66% of our respondents report a dental visit in 2021, whereas the other 34% have not stepped into their dentist’s office even once for the entire last year.

Find more research results on DentaVox blog.

Dentavox research visited dentist 2021 soc (1)

Natural Remedies — Do They Work?

DrBicuspid.com — Yellow teeth deemed unattractive, unhealthy in new survey

Dentonet — Żółte zęby: nie dość atrakcyjne, ale również niezdrowe?

Infodent.pl — Walentynki: zabarwienie zębów w ocenie partnera



Source link

- Advertisement -
Mr Bitcointehttps://www.bitcointe.com/
“Fact You Need To Know About Cryptocurrency - The first Bitcoin purchase was for pizza.” ― Mohsin Jameel
462FansLike
76FollowersFollow
4,567FollowersFollow
5,261FollowersFollow
1,580FollowersFollow
2,230SubscribersSubscribe

Most Popular

bitcoin
Bitcoin (BTC) $ 40,647.00
ethereum
Ethereum (ETH) $ 2,859.00
tether
Tether (USDT) $ 1.00
bitcoin-cash
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) $ 313.71
litecoin
Litecoin (LTC) $ 118.92
eos
EOS (EOS) $ 2.35
okb
OKB (OKB) $ 20.07
tezos
Tezos (XTZ) $ 3.72
leo-token
LEO Token (LEO) $ 5.71
cardano
Cardano (ADA) $ 1.02
monero
Monero (XMR) $ 164.06
stellar
Stellar (XLM) $ 0.202124
chainlink
Chainlink (LINK) $ 15.52
huobi-token
Huobi Token (HT) $ 9.83
tron
TRON (TRX) $ 0.0635
usd-coin
USD Coin (USDC) $ 1.00
dash
Dash (DASH) $ 109.17
neo
NEO (NEO) $ 26.67
iota
IOTA (MIOTA) $ 0.819527
nem
NEM (XEM) $ 0.103679
zcash
Zcash (ZEC) $ 114.26
maker
Maker (MKR) $ 1,954.49
paxos-standard
Pax Dollar (USDP) $ 1.01
ethereum-classic
Ethereum Classic (ETC) $ 29.42
vechain
VeChain (VET) $ 0.054886
true-usd
TrueUSD (TUSD) $ 1.00
ftx-token
FTX Token (FTT) $ 43.55
kucoin-shares
KuCoin Token (KCS) $ 19.55
waves
Waves (WAVES) $ 9.95