We’re happy to share the second edition of Ultra Notes, our series that covers our most recent company updates, improvements, and relevant bug fixes relating to the Ultra platform.
Check out what we’ve been working on behind the scenes since our last update!
- Closed beta phase three! This month, we announced the Uniq Marketplace’s third and final stage of beta testing, where we added 1,000+ new users to gather more feedback and test some new features. This is a crucial step before we open up to the general public.
- Level 2 Alpha DroidZ! We released the remaining Alpha DroidZ collection for the third stage of the Uniq Marketplace’s beta. All of them sold out in less than 30 minutes (The Barbarian Alpha Droid sold out in 1 minute and a half)!
- Joint venture announced! We recently announced a joint venture with SwissBorg to bring Agora to life. This enables access to new GameFi features within Ultra. Agora aims to become the all-in-one platform to bridge the gap between DeFi and the games industry. They selected Ultra’s blockchain for its ease of use, high scalability, feeless transactions, and eco-friendly technology. Learn more about Agora here and listen to the Twitter space.
- Entering Esports 3.0! We announced our partnership with XBorg, a leading Esports 3.0 organization powered by SwissBorg, aiming to become the largest Esports organization in the Web3 space. Within this partnership, XBorg will utilize Ultra’s blockchain to bring more rewarding experiences to Esports players and encourage the adoption of blockchain technologies in the space. The partnership represents an opportunity to reach Esports communities, develop valuable projects, and share seed round deal flows for new games.
- We’re on Instagram! We opened a new Instagram account for the Uniq Marketplace where we’ll share updates about the app and Uniq collections. Follow us, and let’s grow the community together!
- New NFT game! We partnered with the team at Legends of Elysium to bring their fantasy play-and-earn strategic card game to Ultra Games. The partnership covers the distribution and promotion of the strategic title on Ultra Games. Players referred from the Ultra community will have the chance to receive a voucher for a Standard Card Pack after winning their first battle on Ultra. Read more about Legends of Elysium here and listen to the Twitter space.
- New image of our exclusive FPS! We shared an exclusive sneak peek of the dynamic environment systems in the upcoming (and unannounced) FPS launching exclusively on Ultra Games.
- Paris event! We attended the CoinAcademy IRL event in Paris where David (Co-CEO of Ultra) and part of the team had a chance to meet and chat with some of our French community members. Read more about what we got up to in this article.
- Blockchain updated! We updated the Ultra blockchain to version 1.32. The latest upgrade enables the “authorized minter” functionality that allows Token Factory owners to allocate pre-minted tokens to another account.
- Wallet extension! We’re working on an Ultra wallet Chrome extension for users to access Ultra-enabled dapps from a browser to sign up, log in, and access their accounts. The extension, which is not limited to Windows, is under development, and will be available on the Ultra Testnet when released. With this extension, users will also be able to import and manage private keys when creating their Ultra wallet account.
- Redeem code! We are setting up the development environment for the redeem code functionality, which will allow users to redeem Uniqs directly from within Ultra, straight into their inventory.
- Free-to-play! We are working on a feature that allows free-to-play games to be added to Ultra’s game store. More updates will be coming soon.
- Better looking! We fixed display and inconsistency issues across the Uniq Marketplace app. This aims to improve the experience when browsing the Uniq Launchpad and secondary market.
We’ll be back soon with more updates on what the Ultra team has been building in the next edition of Ultra Notes. Scroll down to subscribe to our newsletter to receive these updates in your email, and follow us on social media!
Ultra is the first entertainment platform providing all key games industry services under a single roof, accessible through a single login.
Built around our PC games distribution store, Ultra Games, our platform will provide access to countless centralized and decentralized services: Discover, buy, play and sell your games and in-game items, watch live-streaming feeds, interact with your favorite influencers, participate in contests, compete in tournaments, and much more.
Ultra has been built to provide endless value for players, a fair playing ground for developers, and a whole new world of opportunities for the games industry.