Let’s go BANANAS🍌
The Sandbox is partnering with OnChainMonkey through a brand new VoxEdit Contest!
Time to experiment and be creative! Show us the coolest Monkey of the metaverse by using our VoxEdit software!🐵
OnChainMonkey is the first ever pfp collection created all on-chain in a single transaction. OnChainMonkey is led by an experienced team, including Danny Yang who founded Taiwan’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, Amanda Terry who served as a digital media business development executive at Twitter and NBC, and Bill Tai, a legendary venture capitalist who was the first investor in Zoom and early investor in Wish, Canva, Dapper Labs as well as over 20 companies that have become publicly listed. The OnChainMonkey community is building businesses in web3, and strives to “do well and do good,” creating value for token holders and promoting social good. To learn more about OnChainMonkey, visit https://onchainmonkey.com/.
16,000 SAND + extra prizes from OnChainMonkey will be split amongst the top entries the following ways:
Voting will be conducted internally by The Sandbox and the OnChainMonkey team.
- Submissions open: August 22nd, at 00:00pm UTC.
- Submissions close: September 4th, at 23:59pm UTC.
- Reviews and voting begins: September 5th to September 18th.
- Result announcement: September 24th
- Low quality entries or spammed entries with no effort put into their creation will be disqualified at The Sandbox’s discretion. The same goes for attempting to claim other people’s creations as your own — we’ll know.
- Entries with sexual, homophobic, racist, and other NSFW or inappropriate references will be disqualified. Keep it family friendly.
- Your submission must be original, made entirely by you. You cannot make an ASSET of a character that belongs to someone else (ie, Marvel, Disney, Sega etc).
- If a contest is in partnership with an external brand, you are allowed to use their logo but cannot upload your asste on the marketplace.
- Your entry must be made in The Sandbox’s free VoxEdit software (click here), available on Windows and Mac.
- Make sure you have read and understood the VoxEdit Contest Guidelines.
- Assets should not exceed more than 5000 faces.
- Assets should not exceed a max of 175 nodes.
- The maximum size of an asset is 512 voxels tall (16 meters). Floor print should not exceed 512 x 512 x 512.