Venture into one of the most iconic locations of 1970s Hong Kong — Kowloon Walled City. Indulge yourself in an RPG-style, immersive, and nostalgic experience in our replica of the Kowloon Walled City.
And don’t forget, purchasing an asset from this collection will grant you the “Collector Badge” that unlocks an extra reward of 30 SAND!
- Brother Blue — Gangster who are good at fighting
- Hong Kong Police — Everything happened in Kowloon Walled City, they will turn a blind eye.
- Miss Chan — A traditional woman who wearing cheongsam
- Lung Chun Tin — The iconic villain.
- Egg Waffles — A spherical egg-based waffle popular in Hong Kong
- Put chai ko — The pudding cake is palm size and is sweet in taste. It is soft, but can hold its molded shape outside a bowl
- SiuMei — The generic Cantonese name of meats roasted on spits over an open fire or a large wood-burning rotisserie oven.
Venture into the infamous Kowloon Walled City as our main protagonist, Lui Gor, a debt ridden gambler whose girlfriend was captured and brought into the sinned gutter. His creditors infest the City, and he must navigate through them to get to the love of his life. Indulge yourself in a RPG styled, immersive, nostalgic experience in one of the most iconic locations of the 70s Hong Kong, in our replica of the Kowloon Walled City, in The Sandbox.