The Sandbox is partnering with rhino.fi through a new VoxEdit contest.
Rules are simple: create the coolest Rhino of the metaverse by using our VoxEdit software!🦏
Voting will be conducted by The Sandbox and Rhino.fi teams.
15,000 SAND will be split amongst the top entries the following ways:
- 1st place: 6,000 SAND
- 2nd place: 3,500 SAND;
- 3rd place: 2,000 SAND;
- 4th to 10th place: each receives 500 SAND.
- Submissions open: October 10th.
- Submissions close: October 23rd, at 11:59pm UTC.
- Reviews and voting begins: October 24th to November 6th.
- Results announcement: November 12th.
In addition to the VoxEdit contest, rhino.fi will be holding from October 10th to October 23rd a trading competition. Users can enter thecompetition to win 500 DVF, rihno.fi native governance token, by cross-chain swapping $SAND tokens on rhino.fi platform.
The total rewards pot for this opportunity is 5,000 DVF and will be split evenly between 10 wallets, selected at random after the competition closes at 11:59 UTC on October 23rd.
To enter the competition participants must:
- Hold an account on rhino.fi (or create one during the competition period).
- Must swap at least $50 worth of $SAND tokens during the competition, and hold at least $50 of $SAND by its end.
- Follow both rhino.fi & The Sandbox on Twitter
- Join the rhino.fi Discord.
- Confirm participation via this form
To begin trading $SAND, participants can follow this link to our cross-chain swaps portal.
Please note that cross-chain swaps are currently only available using stablecoins. So participants must select USDT and USDC as the primary asset, before swapping into SAND.
rhino.fi is a frictionless gateway to multi-chain DeFi. We enable users to reach their favourite blockchains without any of the usual cross-chain hassles: no extra wallets, no network switches, no native token gas fees.
You can use rhino.fi to bridge to blockchains such as Polygon, BSC and Arbitrum, or stay on layer 2 and trade directly — whichever works best for you and your strategy.