>>> Go back to the main article: The Auxo Upgrade
⚠️READ ME: Details disclosed in this post are sensitive and subject to change during the course of the migration. Changes may include but are not limited to, adding decay functions, changing the staking options, updating timelines, and scope modifications.
Are you upgrading? Great, you’ll be more than welcome in AuxoDAO, here’s what you need to know.
- Dough won’t be upgraded to Auxo, veAuxo, or xAuxo. If you are willing to upgrade, you’ll need to stake it.
- eDough won’t be upgraded to Auxo, veAuxo or xAuxo. If you are willing to upgrade, you’ll need to bridge it — bridging is available only if the vesting period is higher than 6 months.
- veDough won’t be bridged automatically. You will be asked to upgrade to veAuxo or xAuxo through an interface to be announced by end of 2022.
⚠️veDOUGH holders who don’t take action to upgrade within the 3 months window won’t be able to do so in the future. After this deadline, all veDOUGH locks will be nulled.
Are you choosing to exit? We’ll miss you anon, thanks for the moments shared, and good luck! By the way, here’s what you need to know:
- Dough holders can hold, sell or burn their tokens. Selling can happen in the open market or through the BuyBack program (no slippage). Know more about the buyback here. Giga chads willing to burn can do it here.
- eDough holders can keep vesting, burn, or sell them. Selling can happen through the BuyBack program (no minimum vesting time required). Giga chads willing to burn can do it here.
- veDough can be held until the upgrade date, and if not upgraded it will be unlocked and ready for you to claim here.
⚠️Be mindful that the Dough and eDough buyback program will be terminated on March 20th, 2022.
Website | Discord | Twitter | Forum | Newsletter