Ontology has been building the OWN Infrastructure, a full set of Web3 protocols and applications, for the past 5 years!
- We are 100% done with the Rollup VM design. The White Paper will be published soon.
- We are 99% done with the Rollup RISCV EVM actuator.
- We are 96% done with the Rollup L1<->L2 cross-layer communication.
- We are 96% done with the Rollup L1<->L2 Token Bridge.
- We are 99% done with the L1 data synchronization server.
- We are 97% done with the L2 Rollup Node.
- We are 86% done with the L2 blockchain browser.
- ONTO App v4.4.2 brought support for the Aptos mainnet upgrade, added support for PlatON Chain, Kava EVM Chain and Cronos Chain, and added support for transactions via domain names on Neo N3. The red pocket function now supports Cronos Chain and PlatON Chain. The dApp function now supports Tron Chain and Neo N3 Chain.
- ONTO NFT Marketplace added support for Solana Chain and added Sudo Swap NFT source.
- ONTO has published its October monthly report, summarizing a series of functional optimizations, various exciting activities and cooperations, as well as the progress of its global ecosystem growth.
- ONTO hosted various online activities such as the giveaway campaign with PlatON,and Mileverse, the hold2earn campaign with PlatON, an online Football Fiesta activity with BNB Chain, Nerve, and Ivy Market, a Quiz activity with CLV, and AMAs with PlatON,Mileverse, and Euterpe. Earn big rewards by participating with ONTO. Follow the @ONTO Wallet Official Announcement in Telegram for more details!
- As of November 28, 2022, there have been 160 dApps launched in total on MainNet.
- There have been a total of 7,213,364 dApp-related transactions completed on MainNet, an increase of 27,054 dApp-related transactions compared to the past month.
- There have been a total of 18,108,557 transactions completed on MainNet, an increase of 87,739 transactions compared to the past month.
Community Growth & Bounties
- This month, several Ontology Community Calls and discussions were held on Discord and Telegram, focusing on topics such as “Get ONG through ONT”, “Potential use cases for ONT ID solutions”, “Layer2” and “Proof-of-Reserves”. Community members discussed how to help people who hold ONT to have an in-depth understanding of ecological governance and the way to obtain ONG together.
- We held our Monthly Quiz led by Ontology Harbinger Benny, community members actively raised questions about Ontology’s fifth anniversary event and the Web3 World Cup Activity, and shared 100 ONG rewards.
- As always, we’re active on Twitter and Telegram where you can keep up with our latest developments and community updates. To join Ontology’s Telegram group and keep up to date, click here.
At Ontology, we are always looking to expand our team. We currently have a list of open roles and are looking to hire ambitious and hardworking individuals (see below). Check out our website for full details.
- Blockchain Test Development Engineer
- Front-end Engineer
- Operations Manager
- Content Operations
It was all hands on deck this month with a string of news reports and developments:
- Ontology published an article “A Brief Analysis of Web3 Credit System Construction Ideas, Difficulties, and Solutions”, discussing the reputation and credit look like in Web3 compared to Web2.
- Ontology hosted the HallOWNeen celebrations, bringing three great events for global users to have some fun whilst grabbing ONG. More than 500 community members celebrated together.
- Ontology Head of Community, Humpty Calderon, hosted the OWN Insights Twitter Spaces, inviting Feems of BanklessDAO and Nathan of Snapshot to discuss DAOs and governance, recent industry hot topics, and Web3 future trends together.
- Ontology launched ONT Locked Products for staking in Binance to warm up for the upcoming 5th anniversary celebrations, global users can subscribe and share 50,000 ONT now.
- Ontology launched the Web3 World Cup Activity: “Now Is All — Who Will Make Their Mark?”, join the event with1000 ONG up for grabs!
- Ontology published the Tech Viewpoint “Web2 vs. Web3: What will happen with the development of social tools?”. As Web3 continues to grow, the social tools associated with Web2 are changing, Ontology explores what those changes look like, and what they mean for digital social spaces.